Part 21 (Teaser)

Jin's POV~

Well damn, I have never seen Jimin physically take action besides yelling, I laugh as Coco ran away to the bathrooms while fanning her face. I glance at Jimin and Tae, smiling.
"So cute." I mouth to them, but Taehyung stuck up his middle finger while laughing.

I rose my hand, pretending like I would slap him, but I got back to my work, glancing at Namjoon that was in the corner of my eye. He was just gazing at me, I want to look back, but I'm too busy at the moment...

Whatever.
>>

It's finally the end of the day, unfortunately Yoongi and Jungkook had late shifts, so I hugged them goodbye before leaving with Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.
"You." I hear a female voice roar.

I roll my eyes, turning around to look at Coco.

"You. Are. Going. Down!!" Coco screams at us three, ignoring Hoseok.
"Yeah, going down on your man." I sass, walking away.

Me, Tae and Hoseok laugh as she shrieked in pure fury. Yet Jimin sleepily walks, his eyes barely open.

"You'll regret this, Seokjin. Namjoon, get the fucking papers ready, because he is going to another company building. I can't stand that stupid asshole." I hear Coco say as I tied my shoe.

Namjoon ignores her, walking with his head lowered.
Aw shit.
_