Part 20

The next day - Taehyung's POV~

"You like coffee?" I ask Jimin that entered the building.
"I like really light coffee, I hate bitter. And just a little coffee, too much will just overwhelm me." Jimin smiles.

I shudder, I always have hated coffee. Tea is my soulmate, besides Jimin of course. I glance at Jimin that took off his jacket and scarf, setting it down, so I did the same thing.

I hum some tunes, smiling at Jin that entered the elevator with me, Jimin and Yoongi.
"Hey, how are you?" I ask.

Jin nods, checking his watch.
Me and Jimin look at eachother nervously.
"You um..."
"You lied to me, you weren't complaining to Namjoon.." Jin scowls.

"I can explain! Uhm, I just--"
"If Eijin was really done with his project, I could've helped him in! He was late." Jin pouts angrily.

Jimin sighs in relief and stops squeezing my hand. I bit my lip,
"Yeah, you're right. I'm really sorry, bro."
>>

"You have a late shift?" I ask, glancing down at Jimin that was latched his arms around me in a flirty way.

"No!" Jimin yips.
"Cool, so we can.. Play video games?" I grin, earning a nod from Jimin.
I lean down to press my lips against Jimin's, he kissed me back. Maybe I like Jimin a bit too much. I slowly lifted him up, deepening the kiss in seconds.

"Psst." Jimin whispers.
"Ughh." I groan in defeat.
"I'm sorry..! But we have to get back to work, you punk." Jimin chortles.

I slyly grin, dropping him. He almost fell, causing me to laugh. He dusts himself off and glares at me before laughing as well.
"One more kiss." Jimi whines.

I peck his lips, and followed him back into the offices.
...

"Perfect..." Coco utters, walking back to Namjoon's office.
>>

"Attentionnnn!" Coco yells.

I roll my eyes, and spin my chair to her direction. She smirks lightly, looking at me, then at a few others. She clears her throat.
"Jimin is fired!" She yells.

"Oh, you're the administrator, not the boss." Jungkook mutters.
"Joonie!" Coco hums.

I watch as Namjoon exhaustingly walks in the offices,
"Yeah?" Namjoon asks.

"Jimin is fired, isn't he?" Coco smiles.
"What?! He's one of my best employees! For what?!" Namjoon roars.

"He is having a romantic relationship with another male." Coco crosses her arms.

I widen my eyes, standing up.
"You fucking bitch! I'm tired of your damn pigsty shit! You're an administrator, and you don't wave a magic wand and get my BOYFRIEND out!" I snap.

I don't usually snap, I even surprised myself more than others. But I don't feel bad, I felt good for yelling my feelings out at her.
"If he goes, I go." I mumble.

"I go too." Jungkook utters, standing up.
"Same." Hoseok and Yoongi stand up.

Eijin stands up, and Jin falls over once he stands up, almost falling.
"Stupid chair!" Seokjin yells at the chair, causing me to chortle.

"Listen here, you do not order me around. I cannot lose my employees because of your abuse of power. If you're trying to hurt Jin, you won't." Namjoon rebukes.

Coco looks at everyone, and shrieks in anger. As Coco was about to leave, Jimin removes his own circle glasses, picks up his hot coffee and splashes it on Coco's face, throwing the cup at her. He stomps to me and hugs me tightly.

"That's my man." I brag in Coco's super red face full of coffee and tears of pain. She's so stupid.
_