Part 14

Next Morning~

Time flies so fast, huh? Today was the day of introducing Coco. She's fucking coo-coo in the head. If I didn't own this huge company that was indeed worldwide, I would have let Coco leaked those pictures. Nothing would stop me from loving Seokjin, but today's the day I'd have to let go. For his and my own sake.

I filled out some papers, handing them to Coco and her stupid face.
"Welcome, administrator..." I mumble somberly.

Coco squeals and takes my arm,
"So sorry about last night. Maybe I should've given you one last chance to see that.. weird boy of yours."

I was truly infuriated. I yank my arm away from her,
"He's not weird. He's as weird as your acne. You don't have any." I spit out randomly. I'm used to stepping on shit, but this woman was just worse than shit.

She was lava.

She ignores my remark, and links arms with me. We step out of my office, and set foot in the offices where Seokjin, his friends, and other employees were. I cleared my throat, glancing at everyone that spun their chairs to look at me and Coco. I glimpse at Seokjin that watched in bewilderment.

"Good morning, everyone. Uhm, I would like to present you to my girlfriend, Coco. She's the new administrator of this only building of the company. Thank you for your..." I cut off, staring at Seokjin that held eyes of disbelief, anger, and so much more.

My throat hurt so badly, I just want to throw up.
"...Time.." I spit out.

I glance at Seokjin that stood from his seat, and towards the bathroom outside the offices. I take my arm away from Coco, planning to walk after him, but she prevents me from gripping on my suit.
"Let's go meet your other employees!" Coco demands, a lopsided smile on her face. It looks forced due to the glare she was burning into me.

I push her away, and ran after Seokjin, holding the door he was about to open.
"S-Seokjin, we need to talk, darli--"

I froze as a rough slap was landed on my face,
"Oh, no worries Namjoon. I got the whole thing! You want to talk about how right I was about you?? About how I knew you used people and threw them away afterwards?! About how you think your money and power would get you anything and anyone in this whole entire world?!" Seokjin yells at me.

I listen closely to every word he spills out, ignoring the sting on my cheek. God, he slaps hard, but nothing hurt more than what was happening now.

"Well, no, Namjoon. We actually don't need to talk. Because you already answered my question." Seokjin rebukes.

I stay silent.

"What question...?" I mumble, trying to grab his hand, but he pushed me away.
"You don't fucking love me. You don't give a crap but anyone but yourself. You are a prick, and I will never forgive you for this." Seokjin snaps.

"Fuck... Seokjin, just let me explain!" I bellow.
Seokjin tears up, and shakes his head. He continues walking, but the opposite direction, back to the offices.

Coco's dead to me.
I am even dead to myself.
_