Part 13

Coffee Shop~

"I like you lots, Jin. You probably know that by now... Right?" I ask Seokjin in curiosity.
He sits there with widened eyes, and pink cheeks. I slap my forehead, and groaned. He didn't know that! Stupid, stupid..

"Sorry.." I mumbled.
I glance at the hand that was placed on my own, looking back up at Seokjin.
"It's okay. I admit that I have feelings for you too." Seokjin mutters quietly, tensing up once I interlock fingers with his.

"So uhm.. How was your day?" I ask.
"It was tiring as usual, Namjoon. Yours?"
"Absolutely mortifying. My ex came back into my life, and yeah.. She's just a big psycho." I groan in annoyance.

Seokjin's face twists to disbelief and pity, holding my hand tighter. I sip my coffee, blinking rather quickly as I thought about Coco's words.
"I don't know... There's just so much I need to tell, but I can't."

"What is it?" He asks me.
God, I just hate lying to his face. Seokjin would be infuriated if I just randomly pop up with my "girlfriend", after I had confessed my feelings for him. I don't know what to do.
Uhh.. Maybe I should pray?? I don't know, I don't even believe in God.

"I'm really sorry, nevermind. Um.. I'll see you tomorrow, Jin." I mumble.
Seokjin sits there in confusion. I raise his hand and kiss the back of it before placing money, plus a tip. He stands up from his seat, and kissed me right on the lips.

I didn't really know the confident Jin, but I love it. I stare at him as he pulled away.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Seokjin rubs my shoulder before walking away.
_

I arrive home, flopping my suitcase down on my counter. I still had so much work to do, I have so many thoughts, and emotions swarming my mind every second that passes. I'm sure I'm stressed. But what could I do to relieve it?
Tea would do. Jin's type of tea.

I grab a pot from a cabinet, but I yelp as I heard wailing and crying from a woman. I turn around, looking at Coco with smeared mascara over her tear stained cheeks. She roughly lifts her hand and points to me.
"YOU! You cheated on me! You bastard!" Coco wails at me.

I wanted to smile. She at least knew the pain I felt when I saw her with other guys almost each or every week. I cross my arms,
" 'Scuse me?" I insinuate.

"You cheated on me! Wi-With that stupid guy! You--..!!" She stops wailing to run at me, pounding her fists on my chest, scraping at my clothes with her acrylic nails. I push her off of myself.

"How does it feel now? How do you like that?? How do you feel to know your so-called partner has cheated on you? And you saw it with your bare eyes. Fucking witch. You evolved into a witch! Leave me alone, I have work to do, and I don't need you to stress me out more." I shout at her, storming away to grab my suitcase and left to my room, slamming the door.

I hate her.
_