Part 5

Jin's POV

I have no idea why, but my butt hurt so bad. It stung like hell. Maybe I had to go to the doctors, I must have fallen on something last night. I glanced at Hoseok that whispered my name.

"Jin! Yahh, how are you holding up?" Hoseok whispers with a grin.
"What?? What do you mean?" I question his grin.

"You had a one night stand with Kim Namjoon...!" Hoseok whispers again.

My heart STOPPED. Not for real, but it skipped a whole beat! What?!
"I what?! You're lying! I told you I'm not i-interested in him!" My face heats up intensely.

Hoseok laughed, so did Yoongi. Jungkook chortled, covering his mouth. Namjoon bursts in the room, frightening me.
"What is this arguing all about!?" Namjoon commences.

"Sir. Could I speak to you in your office??" I ask, feeling like steam would exit my nose at any moment passing. Namjoon nodded, walking to his own office. I followed him, and shut the door. I sighed,

"A friend of mine told me that you and I had a one night stand... Is it true?" I ask.
Namjoon remains for a few seconds before nodding slowly.

"Well. I just want to tell you. I want nothing to do with you. Absolutely nothing! I know how guys like you are... You are rude, spoiled pricks. You don't care for anyone but yourself." I spat out quickly, my red angered face returns to its normal color.

Namjoon froze. He took his hand out of his pocket, and stared at me. I saw the pain in his eyes, I felt really bad. Really really bad for assuming his personality, and yelling at my own boss like that.
"You're free to go." Namjoon mumbled sternly, walking away to sit down on his chair.

My chest swarmed with pain, boy was I an idiot. I walked out of his office with a parched throat and cold blood. I sat down on my chair continuing to work.
_

"Gosh, it was so mortifying. I assumed the guy's personality was bad. I feel so bad now." I grumble to Eijin.

Eijin lifted his goggles, and set down his science stuff, he was such a nerd. He looks at me somberly,
"I'm really sorry to hear that Jin, what you did was wrong, yeah. But there's definitely still more time to fix this!" Eijin consoles.

I sighed to myself, drinking some tea.
"I know. But, what if I was right? About his personality being bad? What would I do there then?" I ask Eijin curiously.

"Then don't waste your time on him. Or, fix him." Eijin smiles as he placed his goggles back on.
I thought high, nodding in agreement with him.

I unfortunately had to fix this some way or another.
_