Pervert!

Her body betrayed her. She had some dream of a wolf like man forcing himself on her, and yet, she enjoyed it? Come on Sora, wake up!

She sat up suddenly like from a dream  only to wince in pain. Her gut stabbed itself. Wait a second... She flipped over the unknown covers to find a blood spot, and where did these clothes come from?

A loud shrill scream sounded through the area causing birds to fly in distress from the trees.

"What is this ungodly screaming for?" Sesshomaru rubbed his ear. Sora jumped seeing the tall yokai. Her face flushed deeply.

"Oh, that is what this is about. You were...average." Sesshomaru casually stated with no emotion.

"Shut up! Just who are you calling average?! I won a couple of pageants when I was a kid!" She fumed, standing up. Sesshomaru's gaze widened looking at a certain angle. Her gaze followed his to a very revealing section of her chest. She yelped going to cover it.

"I have brought new clothes for you. Change into them quickly. We are moving." He tossed a new outfit at her feet.

"Who died and made you king?!" She yelled, clenching her fist.

"Well, my father, and apparently your past life's parents." Sesshomaru stated.

"Urgh! Perverted demon!" She screamed.

...

"Uh ah um... Miss Sor-" The door slammed open with a furious Sora. Her face blushed intensely as she pulled up the top. It was a vneck and a very revealing one at best. Sesshomaru looked emotionless.

"Good. Now we will move towards the mountains." Sesshomaru turned leading the way without even hesitating.

Sora attempted to keep up but her legs were trembling from pain.

"Why are you so slow?" Sesshomaru turned with an angry glance only to see a pained Sora.

"Because you hurt me!" She growled, bending over out of breath.