Sesshomaru's Dream

It did not take long before Sesshomaru found himself deep in his own dream. He saw a slightly older Sora standing in front of him with a smile.

He turned to force himself to wake up before a little white wisp flew past him.

"Momma!" Sesshomaru's eyes widened as the Sora bent down to scoop up the little girl. She harbored all of the same traits as he, his eye color, hair color, and appeared half demon.

"Aoi, there you are. Did you have fun with Daddy today?" She nuzzled her head up against the girl. Sesshomaru stiffened as he felt movement behind him. Wait a minute....

Sesshomaru passed himself looking far older and taller. This version chuckled and laughed as he approached Sora.

"Daddy!" The little half-demon jumped off of Sora and landed on Sesshomaru's shoulder.

"Alright, alright. I'll be inside with the hunt." Sesshomaru ushered the little half-demon away. Sora approached the form and just before Sesshomaru could wake up, shared an intimate kiss.

...

"Lord Sesshomaru, are you alright?!" Jaken asked, watching sweat trickle down his forehead.

"I am just fine. It was nothing." He composed himself, walking past Sora who was still asleep. He stopped, looking at her face. Her eyebrows were in the slightest position of discomfort.

He knelt next to her bedding and brushed aside a hair on her face. She seemed to relax a little more. He bent down and pressed his lips to the side of her neck.

Quite possibly....he could learn to love her.

((A/N: I'm so sorry! I couldn't wait any longer so I briefly introduced Aoi into this chapter. I just can't contain my excitement. Yes, Aoi is Sesshomaru's and Sora's future daughter!))