Amaterasu

"We have no clue as to where she is. She was taken by my brother." Inuyasha stated. Amaterasu looked unhappy.

"Pathetic really." She frowned.

"Xiao An!" And by a flash of light, a light nymph appeared in a curtsy position.

"Your Celestial mistress, what is your desire of me?" She asked.

"Lock these fool within the sun drop crystal. I shall keep them hostage until I find my daughter." Amaterasu beamed.

A bunch of nameless, faceless light nymphs appeared forcing the group into a yellow crystal structure.

"Hey! Let us out!" Shippo yelled before the Crystal shrunk to a decent sized diamond shape. Amaterasu lifted it into her palm with an evil smile.

"Only once my spell be broken with the purest light, you all will be freed." She laughed.

Far away, Miroku watched from the brush. He had departed after a girl, and came to return seeing this. He had to find Sesshomaru and Sora first or the balance of nature would be disturbed.

...

"Why all this trouble? She is your daughter!" Kagome touched the wall. Amaterasu's face grew stone cold.

"My daughter chose this unheavenly place to live rather than our pure heaven. I cannot allow her to live or at least with celestial gifts." Amaterasu stated.

"But if she remove the powers, Sora will die." Kaede frowned.

"Exactly. Killing Tsukiyomi with her." Amaterasu smiled.

Kagome swallowed and hoped that Miroku would find Sora soon, before Amaterasu did.

...

Sora tied back the extensive pant legs and pulled out the fabric pointe shoes she made. She was glad to have her mother teach her since buying pairs was more expensive.

The stage was full of swans in similar outfits as the music struck up. The danced to and fro and finally Odette came out to make an appearance. This was her cue. She heard the music in her head as she began to perform.

(Fast forward to 0:50 for actual Odette solo)

Sesshomaru returned and stopped to watch her dance. Her grace and poise was admirable. He felt some sort of trapped pain, like she was enduring a curse. This was the White Swan of light and Sun. A quiet and beautiful being...