Press Conference

Inuyasha: Thanks for tuning into Inuyasha's Swirling Radio! I'm Inuyasha, your host!

Kagome: And I'm Kagome and I'd like to sing for you! Just kidding, I'm your co-host!

Inuyasha: Tonight, we have a very special guest. The author of newest upcoming series, TheBriarQueen and her accomplice, Sora!

TheBriarQueen: Thank you! Thank you! Much appreciated!

Sora: Aww, thanks....

Kagome: We are so glad you two could make it. Well, let's not delay but get to the point! Alright, everyone is dying to know, just who is this BriarQueen?

TheBriarQueen: Yes, I suppose I should reveal myself. I currently am 19 year old female from Ohio. I am the eldest child of five, but eight if you count my dog and cat in the lineup. I am a Taurus, somewhat of a Type O blood type I think. Oh, let me get to the real stuff. Growing up, I was always different from most other girls. I am for sure a tomboy at heart. I hate, HATE wearing tight clothes. I started out my trail to anime and manga by watching old cartoons. My favorite being Transformers G1 from 1984. If you check out my quotev, I have a lot of Transformers fanfics. I've seen Thundercats, Jem and the Holograms, She-ra, and a couple others.

I love Studio Ghibli movies and my cousin got me hooked on anime. I started out watching Ancient Magus Bride and loved it. I read the manga alongside it as well. I have since then seen Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Kakuriyo no yadomeshi, Snow White with the Red Hair, Dance with Devils, Inuyasha, Naruto, Ouran High Schook Host Club, Fruits Basket, and maybe 2 more. Some of the shows I have yet to complete. I love classical music, but I'm an open book except for heavy metal and country.

Inuyasha: I see, now Sora, everyone is dying to know. What is the relationship between you and my half-brother?

Sora: Well, um, I can't reveal things regarding the plot, but in real life...We may or may not be tying the knot.

*audience gasps with ohs*

Kagome: Congrats!

Inuyasha: Our time is short, but what everyone is dying to know is, just who is this BriarQueen.

TheBriarQueen: Well I guess I have to share it sooner as supposed to later. My real given name is Chelsea!