A Little More About You

The group continued walking in silence. It was normal, a normal Sora was used to back in her world.

"So....Miss Sora why haven't you talked about yo-yo-your homeworld?" Jaken asked, much to Sesshomaru's dismay.

"Nothing much really. I was the result of a runaway father and my mother gave birth to me by herself. She worked hard to keep me fed as a protector. Till she died in duty when I was 14." Sora said calmly, catching Sesshomaru off guard. She knew his story and father, of course, but he hadn't bothered to learn about her.

Not that he wanted to, yeah, that was it. No matter how hard he tried to toughen himself, he still felt this weird feeling.

"Where to ne-" she went to say before finding herself being pressed into a softly clothed leg.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken cried as Soar struggled.

"Hey what's the b-" Sora stopped. Was he attempting to comfort her? Small amounts of tears began to fall down her cheek as she hugged his leg back before being pushed away.

"Stop your pathetic crying." Sesshomaru avoided eye contact. Sora smiled and wiped her eyes.

"Okay." She said as she sniffled turning to continue on the trail.

Mister Toga or whoever, perhaps she could maybe make this marriage thing work....

...

"Who the hell is that?!" Inuyasha yelled. Kaede's eye widened.

"I don't believe it! It is her highness, the Sun goddess, Amaterasu!" She shouted, suddenly mumbling a prayer.

"You low life creatures will tell me where my flesh and blood is, or there will be hell to pay." The form smirked.