Hiding from Naraku

"Nearly four years have passed, and she has yet to show any signs of Tsukiyomi. Perhaps he went into a state of hibernation." Sesshomaru stated, looking out through a crack of a fortified window.

"I can't help but feel guilty for faking a death to stay away from my own child." A woman stated in the background. A slightly ill Sora laid back on a pile of pillows on a futon. Sesshomaru turned to face Sora.

"It was the right thing to do, Sora. With Naraku on the hunt for Tsukiyomi, it is best for his essence to believe you are dead. Aoi is very healthy and happy. Besides, you wouldn't want to worry too much with our other child on the way." Sesshomaru came over, placing his palm firmly on the comforter feeling the growing bump on Sora.

...

"Mistress Aoi! Mistress Aoi! Come back here! If lord Sesshomaru finds out you left, I'll be killed." Jaken tailed after the wild white haired half-demon. She giggled, her limbs spritely. Her green eyes beamed in the sunlight, her crescent mark on her forehead was settle. She bounded through the woods before running into something, causing her to stumble back.

She blinked and looked up to see Sesshomaru.

"Hello Daddy!" She beamed, her small fangs showing. Sesshomaru puffed a smile and lifted Aoi up.

"Hello Aoi." He nuzzled his forehead up against hers making her giggle. She threw her small arms around his neck, hugging him.

TBC...