Chapter 11: Cold Reunion

The paladins have returned to earth after a distress call from Sam Holt and now are preparing for the next galra attack.

Lance POV

Me and Keith are walking beside each other in the hallway in silence, a rather awkward situation.

Both of us still wore our paladin armor and are headed towards where allura and Shiro was, pidge and hunk went ahead earlier.

I looked at Keith's face as we walked, both of us know this is getting very awkward.

"Hey-"

"So-"

We both said in unison but was cut off hearing the other's words.

He both made eye contact for a second then started giggling.

"You first. " I said

"Do you think we can do this? " Keith asked looking forward with his chin slightly pointed downwards.

I looked at him with a face of concern and worry but decided not to go down that train of thought.

I held his hand and I gave him a reassuring smile, he looked at me with his cheeks slightly dusted pink.

"Of course we can, we beat up lotor and besides we have reinforcements here in Garrison. "

He tightened his grip on my hand and returned a small smile.

"You had something to say too right? " Keith asked

"Nah I just thought the situation was awkward" I replied scratching my lower jaw with my index finger

We stopped in front of a door which automatically opened up to let us in a room where Shiro, allura, hunk, pidge, coran, Iverson, Kolivan, Krolia and Sam were sitting around a big oval table

Everyone turned their heads as we came in some gave a smile and some were snickering

I rolled my eyes as I walked to one of the empty seats and Keith doing the same

The meeting went smoothly with only one concern, we needed tighter defenses around headquarters

Knowing that most of the fight would take place mid-air, we wouldn't know if they would start attacking the base on foot, and sure as hell we're not taking any chances here.

We have voltron and the atlas that were build from the remnants of multiple advanced space tech and the castle's crystal which was the last item needed to power it.

Flashback

Hey white?

Do you require my assistance?

No but thank you, I wanted to ask you a question

Then I shall answer with what I know

Do you ever get tired of being inside me?

No, not really

Then, can you take care of Shiro for me?

... Is this about the prediction I mentioned to you about?

Mhm...

I could provide assistance to your friend but it would be difficult to be with both of you at the same time.

What about providing assistance indirectly?

I'm not sure what your getting at red's paladin.