#1: Getting Wilder

First Impressions The Cover is nice and simple, yet interesting

First Impressions
The Cover is nice and simple, yet interesting. I like the Polaroid pictures used to create the design and the font used is very nice. I can also see a Pride Month banner which gives a hint that there might be some LGBTQ+ content.
The summary is a little bit difficult to read and the sentences don't flow as nicely as I would have wanted. But the fact you have mentioned the character of Wilder, gives a different meaning to the title and in a way, improves it as it's no longer so random.

Chapter 1: Issue Zeroth -Kiss and Don't Tell
Ok well this is the first time I have seen chapters be called Issues and I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't know whether there is an actual reason behind this or if it's just to be cool and different from everyone else. Personally I prefer chapters to be called chapters and in this case I'd probably call it a prologue.

A lot of stories start by going around the action, and on and on and on for page after page of useless backstory and all that crap. You didn't do that. Chapter 1, BANG! We're straight at the action. We know your main character is a guy who's mum doesn't know he's gay and he's just snogged they hottest guy in school. But you've chucked a twist in right at the beginning, Wilder has a girlfriend. I'm expecting drama here when she finds out!

I like the humour within this chapter and can't see any obvious spelling and grammar mistakes. However the one thing that has caught my eye is the name used for Wilder's friend, Archer Wilde. Depending on how relevant he is to the plot, I would strongly consider changing his surname as it is far too close to the name Wilder for my liking. Obviously if he's mentioned only a handful of times (once or twice) then you could possibly get away without changing it, but Archer Williams has a nice (not confusing) ring to it.
Although I like the chapter title, I feel there is something else that would work perfectly with this and it's a line you've already used in the chapter The Kitchen of Dreams and Nightmares. Kiss and Don't Tell isn't bad, but I think it could be a lot stronger.

We have quite a few characters in this chapter and a lot of them we don't know much about, which makes me wonder if they are actually needed. Wilder, Nico, Camden, Roxanna, Hector, Archer, Cher, Kailey and Brad. A lot of names but apart from your two main characters (Mr+Mr Lover), Nico's sister, her friend and Brad, the rest are coming across a bit random. It might be better if you stuck to the four I've mentioned and not dwell too much on the others in this chapter.

Chapter 2: Issue 1: She's Kind of a Bitc-
I'd stick an H on the end of that Bitch btw
Ok, chapter 2. Again I'm not sure what I think of the whole Issue thing, but let's see how this chapter reads.

Oh dear, well he's really in a mess now. I like the fact you've shown Nico to be a good older brother, he's very protective but not in a controlling way as some older siblings are often portrayed in Wattpad books. One thing I have noticed which you'll understand if you read it back was if Nico is panicking about how his younger sister was, would he really notice the chandeliers or anything about the interior of the house, or would it just be a blur to him?
I don't quite understand the whole glue thing, but then that maybe a cultural thing rather than a writing thing. I am from the U.K. and haven't heard of a glue based prank. I was a little bit confused about it but maybe it's a USA thing that I just haven't heard of.

I'm not sure if people are really going to like the fact you've used the word fag when it comes to a gay character. I once used that word as it is commonly used here as a different word for a cigarette and had quite a bit of hate. Perhaps remove the ag.

I'm not usually a fan of people putting pictures in Wattpad books, actually it's something I loath with a passion. But you have made good use of them. I really like the little doodles and the way they are connected with the story. They give a little insight into Nico's personality.

Chapter 3: Issue 2: Most Liked Comment Saving My Gluteus Maximus
The chapter title for this one is a little bit long for my liking, but we'll see how it goes.
It's nice to get a little hint of Nico and Wilder's friendship and why they stopped being friends. But please be careful of the randomness of some of these characters as Ryleigh is now rather random. I'm unsure who she is as or how she is connected to the plot.

There's a sentence I don't quite understand. After he was done, I retched and washed up. Why is he retching? I know dog slobber over your face isn't pleasant but I'm confused over why he would retch.

Conclusion
I have to say I found this book an enjoyable read. There's a few things that could be improved but none of them were major issues. However and this is only my personal opinion, in my country Nicola is actually a girl's name, so be careful that people could think he's a she.

Review Word Count: 944 words