Chapter Fifteen: Bridal shower.

Bibi's POV
Bridal shower
12 may.

So let's cut to the chase. We are on our way to Glam Hall, the hall the girls picked. We are getting ready there. Leena and Basma are already at the hall, waiting for our arrival. How about a little recap of what we did earlier, before we arrived at the hall?

Today was super boring, and let's not forget the killer Gyaran Jiki, which I have to say has made my skin as soft as a baby's butt.

Apart from that, we spent the rest of the day lazing around. Oh, I almost forgot. We baked and played games in the garden with some of our male cousins.

Now, like I said earlier, we are on our way to the hall. We arrived at the event hall ten minutes later. The driver left after helping us with the remaining gift bags.

I wanted it to be just family members, but Leena and Afnan had to call some of our coursemates from Baze University.

The hall was decorated with flowers and confetti. It looked very beautiful, if I must say so myself. We made our way to the changing room to get ready. With the help of Fayha, our upcoming makeup artist, we got ready, and the party began.

We all had our sashes on; mine says soon to be Mrs., Yaya Aisha's says soon to be mom, Leena's says I'm next, and all the others had theirs, but the one that had me laughing was the one Joyce had.

It said I'm not part of this; count me out. The party started, and the music was on full blast. I hated noise, but I was enjoying this noise. We danced and ate, took pictures, and cried.

We did the same thing again and again, and the party ended around eleven. The gift bags were given to everyone. The driver got our boxes from the hall, and finally we left.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and we are not attending that, so Mama said we could go shopping. We have already agreed on the places we are going tomorrow. We are going to Ceddi Plaza, Mango, and Miniso.

We came back home around eleven thirty, and the house was as silent as a graveyard. We tiptoed our way upstairs, took our baths, and immediately our heads landed on the soft sheets we slept on.

Another short chapter 😂

Dont forget to vote comment and share thank you all for reading.
And stay home stay safe.

Edited.