Chapter Sixteen: Mothers day.

Bibi's POV.

I woke up around eleven today; yes, eleven am, because today is the Mother's Day event, so we all slept like no tomorrow. Today is shopping day. We all got dressed and left, not before receiving an earful from our aunts.

We went to the movies. We watched Aladdin, then left Ceddi Plaza and drove off to Jabi Lake Mall, where the shopping madness began. Firstly, we went to Mango, where I got a jumpsuit, a side bag, and a few shoes. Then we were off to Miniso.

We got matching bags, a pair of shades, and perfumes, and then I got new headphones. We left the mall around 3:30.

Quickly grabbing some snacks from Dalema, we went back home. We prayed Zuhr and Asr, then we took our baths and started helping our aunts and moms get ready for today's event.

With the help of the makeup artist and Fayha, they were all ready, and in no time, we had the house for ourselves.

We have the whole house to ourselves for like two hours, I think. I left them gisting downstairs and went to my room. I just wasn't myself anymore. I don't know why; I guess I'm just nervous.

I'm getting married to a guy who doesn't even like me. How am I going to live with that excuse of a man? I always imagined getting married to someone I love after I was done with school. Anyway,  Allah knows best. Praying Isha and another 2raaka'at I sat down on the prayer mat, thinking of everything and nothing.

After saying my azkar, I folded my hijab and prayer mat and returned them. Putting on my pyjamas, I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to consume me. I still can't believe it; I'm getting married tomorrow.

Saying my azkar, I slept off.

I know it's short too but please manage
Tomorrow is the day oo😭💔 chaii our bibi is getting married to ayman.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Love you all❤️.

Edited