21: #4

Iris was smiling broadly as she came down to breakfast. Tony limped towards her to give her a kiss. She smirked against his mouth. "I took it." She muttered. He pulled back his eyes searching hers before he began smiling too. Morgan was lying on Bucky's chest, he was listening to Steve read aloud. Caden drawing leaning on his dads legs.

Nat was in the gym with Jamie, training. Clint who had returned last week after a seven week leave, came to join Iris and Tony in the kitchen when she waved him over. "I took it!" She squealed. Clint gaped.

"Your?" She nodded. "Their gonna have?" she nodded again, he laughed hugging her tightly. She winced a little but said nothing, even the smile couldnt be wiped from her face. Clint pulled away.

"I'll bring her up." Iris nodded, Tony called Bruce saying there was a meeting. Steve and Bucky has caught on. Tony let his lips trail down to her neck.

"I want to do my crazy thing tonight." He whispered, making her shiver in a good way. "Meet me on the roof, ten o'clock." Iris nodded, she trusted him completely. Nat and Bruce arrived at the same time. Bucky who had passed Morgan to Steve, beckoned Jamie over. Bruce instinctively but his arm around Nat's waists.

"What's going on?" He asked. "Tony you said there was a mission briefing." He shrugged letting Iris take over.

"Sooo, I have a confession. So you know how you had Nats eggs and your sperm in the lab as you were trynna figure out a way to have a kid." Bruce frowned, Nat's jaw dropped. She walked away from Bruce, stopping in front of you. "I made a promise Nat. I said if we win, I'd do it. And I did." The assassin never showed much emotion, but now she dropped to her knees, her head resting on Iris's stomach.

"I love you." She mumbled to Iris. "Thank you." Iris crouched with her hugging her tightly. They sat in the floor together, as Bruce stood frozen. Iris opened her other arm for him and he slowly came down.

"Iris, the risks it wont be long, the genes will mutate..." he started.

"I know the risks Bruce, I'll be fine." He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you." He said kissing Nats cheek. "You dont know how much this means to us."

~~~

Iris sighed as she stood in hers and Tony's room. She turned sideways, and swore. It was growing already. The hulk genes were a little messed up. She hoped it wouldnt be born green. She giggled a little, before making her way to the roof to meet Tony.

God knows what he had planned. He'd told the public about their relationship already but not about Morgan, for her own safety. The wind was cool and gentle. Fairy lights hung from everywhere. Iris smiled as she saw him sitting on the floor with a bottles of non- alcoholic drinks.

She sat beside him and they sat in silence for a while watching the lights of New York flicker and change. "We won." He said with a grin, lying back onto the roof. "We actually won." Iris nodded. She lay back curling up at his side.

"We did." She said tracing shapes on his chest. He stood up pulling her with him.

"Look!" He said turning her to face the skyline. She gasped, as beautiful fireworks began to go off. They spelt out her and Tony's name in the sky surrounded by hearts.

"They are fireworks and not missiles right, this isnt your way of telling me you started a full scale wa--" as she'd turned round to face him she realised he was on one knee. A beautiful ring in his hand.

"Iris, nothing used scared me more than the thought doing this. To say I have trust and commitment issues is an understatement. But seeing you
In that coma, seeing you give birth to our child, and being willing to have Nat and Bruce's too. Seeing how much you've given up for your children, the love you give them and the rest of us. The changes you've brought into my life are...unable to be put into words apparently."

"Did you really free style this?" Iris said trying desperately not to cry. Tony blushed a little.

"Maybe, but that's besides the point. I dont want to marry you purely because I love you, although I do. Or that I have the money, and we have child. I want to marry you because life is so hard. Being and Avenger is hard, being a parent is hard. Living is so hard, I want to marry you because in my worst days, months and years your the person I want there to help me through them. I want to spend obviously all the good times with you but all the bad too. Because I have never loved anyone as much as I have ever loved you, maybe bar Morgan."

Iris was crying a little. She'd probably later blame it on the hormones. "God I love you, just looking at your face banish all the fears I've ever had about turning into my dad, you make me become a person I'm proud to be. Someone, Morgan will hopefully be proud to call dad. Before I ask you officially, I want to say that I asked Caden and Jamie. Jamie had specific request." He pulled out a tiara and a crown. He handed the tiara to her, and place the crown on his own head.

Iris giggled. "She wanted me to treat you as princess, quite literally. Caden, he wants you to be happy, so he asked me to tell you if you want to say no he's waiting in his room to smuggle you to England with the kids." Iris laughed again. "Iris, I really love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you Marry me?"

Iris fell to her knees in front of him. "Tony, nothing would make me happier than being your wife. But, I want to keep to my name." Tony smiled.

"Double barrel?" He pushed. She smiled before nodding. "So will you marry me?" She nodded kissing him passionately. He slipped the ring on her finger.

"The speech was great by the way." He pulled her up to watch the rest of the fireworks. "Even if you free handed it." Tony buried his face into her neck. She laughed, and held him close to her, her hand running through his hair. Coming to rest at the side of his face. It was a beautiful moment, but god was she worried about the rapid growth of the baby.

~~~

"Bruce?" Iris called out. He spun round.

"Iris! Congratulations." He said with a grin. She smiled.

"Thank you." When they'd came down from the roof Tony had had a party. Jamie was so excited. Bruce had disappeared fairly quickly, and Iris wanted to take the chance of him being alone to raise some concerns. "I wanted to ask you how quick this is going to be?" She said resting her hand on her stomach. "I've been pregnant three times already and this feels like six months along." Bruce came closer.

"Do you mind?" He asked his hand outstretched, she shook her head. He lifted the top and looked af the swelling, he pressed certain points of her skin. "I'd say bless the serum." Bruce said grimly. "Its taking a huge toll on you, but the strength you have is supporting you both. Because is the mutation your right the baby has rapidly grown over the seven days in which you stole my stuff." Iris blushed a little.

"So I'm right, Its about six 'months' along." Bruce nodded. "Bloody hell." She muttered. Bruce met her eyes.

"Thank you, for this. Nat..I've never seen her so happy. She feels this will finally complete her redemption." Iris smiled.

"It will."