Thirteen- Jenna's Birthday

TAY POV

Its finally Jenna's birthday, and Im going to ask her to be my girlfriend. Its been eating at me all week, and Its finally time. Lynn got Jenna's present I asked her, and she also bought something for her.

She was still sleeping and I leant over and kissed her lips, waking her up. She smiled her megawatt smile, "Good morning, Tay." She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

"Happy birthday, Jen Jen."

Lynn screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA," scaring Jenna and I.

"Shit, Lynn. I didnt know you were up," I laughed. Lynn giggled.
Jenna sat up and I got off the bed, heading over to my drawer to pull out Jenna's present. I was saving the necklace for later. My plan was to ditch the entire day, as always. And I was going to take Jenna to the pond and ask her there.

I gave Jenna her present, two t-shirts, bracelets, shoes, and a vinyl.

"Oh my god I love it!" Jenna smiled, hugging me tightly.

LATER AT THE POND

"Tay, you alright? You look a little nervous."
Yeah, 'a little'.

"Jenna, I uh, I love you a lot, and I say that a lot," I pulled out the box and Jenna's eyes widened as I opened it.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my god, yes!" She tackled me, causing both of us to fall into the pond.
We laughed, climbing out of the pond and soaking wet. Luckily the necklace stayed on the rock, still in the box.

We walked back to the cabin to change our clothes and get something to eat.

AT THE CABIN
JENNA POV

"Why are you guys all wet?" Alexa laughed.

"I got a little too excited when Tay asked me to be her girlfriend, and may have pushed us both into the pond," I laughed at the memory.

Lynn was dying laughing, along with Alexa.
"Hey babe?" I looked at Tay, typing away on her phone.
"Hm?"

"Wheres the tylenol?"

"My drawer."

I opened Tay's drawer, seeing another little box like the one from my necklace.
"Hey Tay, whats this?" I held up the box, showing Tay.
Lynn, Alexa, and Tay all looked at eachother frantically.

"Fuck," Tay mumbled.
"Its promise rings, I was saving them but since you already found them..." She got up, taking the box from my hands. I glanced over at Alexa and Lynn, watching in excitment.

Tay opened the box, leaning in and our foreheads touching. She slid the ring on my finger.
"I love you."

"I love you too."

Tay kissed me, i kissed back passionatley, not wanting this moment to end.
Alexa and Lynn were leaning against eachother, aw-ing at us.

I love you Taylor, and I will forever.

----------------