Sixteen- Drama

JENNA POV

I woke up to someone rummaging through Lynn's things in the dark. I was wrapped up in Tay's arms, Tay starting to wake up.

"Zoe!" Tay screamed, getting up. She marched over to where Zoe was and pulled her up by her hair. Zoe grunted and was met by Tay giving her a death glare from about ten millimeters away.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?!" Tay growled through gritted teeth.

"I...I uh...I-" Zoe got cut off by Tay's fist connecting with the bridge of Zoe's nose. Zoe stumbled back, falling on to Lynn's bed but catching herself with her elbows.

"Get out!"

Zoe scrambled and tripped out of the cabin, falling outside.

Tay slammed the door, huffing as she turned tward me.

"That girl...shes a handful."

"Yeah," I chuckled. Tay looked down at her hand.

"My knuckle is split open."

"Love, let me see," She walked over to me.
"The nurse also said today you could take the braces off your hands," She took them off, and I started rotating my wrists and fingers, now that I could move them.

I cleaned Tay's hands, kissing them.

*ABOUT A WEEK LATER*
TAY POV

"Babe, whos at the door?" Jenna said, next to me.

"I dont know, why dont you go get it?" I laughed.

"No, I dont wanna," She dragged out 'wanna'. I looked over at Lynn with pleading eyes.

"No way, you get it," Lynn sassed.
I groaned, getting up and opening the cabin door.

"Zoe..."

"Yeah, uh, hi. Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure," I said in pure confusion. She was acting like that shy girl she was on the first day.

"Okay, so I came to apologize," She sat on the couch, re-adjusting her million bracelets.

"Right," I scoffed.

"I am! I wanted to apologize about everything, almost ruining yours and Jenna's relationship, the flirting, going through your guises stuff," tears welled in her eyes, "All of it," She finished.

We all exchanged glances, nodding in agreement.

"We accept your apology."

Her eyes turned from depressed to ecstatic in a matter of moments.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She embraced me in a hug.

"I'd like to apologize for something too," I said.

--------------------