One- Just Give Up

TAY POV

"Taylor ive had enough!" My mom screamed for the millionth time. She always does this, yells at me, threatens to throw me somewhere, then sighs and gives up. Its just a constant cycle, really.
"Im sending you to a summer camp for the summer! Im done!" She yelled.

I went up to my room, slamming the door. I floped onto my broken bed, letting out a huge sigh. My mom came into the room after about twenty minutes.
"Go pack for the summer, you leave tomorrow," she said, handing me the biggest suitcase in the world.
"Really? You're making me go for the entire summer?" I sighed, emphasizing the 'entire summer' part quite a bit.

"Yes Taylor, now get packing." and with that she walked out.
I reluctantly sighed and started packing. I basically packed my entire closet.

----------
JENNA POV
I was really against going to summer camp, but I was too afraid to rebell against it.
"Alright mom, okay, got it, yep" I sighed, getting out of the car, walking up to the camp office.

"Mcdougall" I said, the man looking up my cabin number.
"735, looks like you'll be rooming with Taylor Jardine and Lyndsey Gunn. Good luck" He said, handing me the weeks schedual.

I walked off to find my cabin. After about looking for half an hour, I found it. All the way at the end. I pushed the door open to semi-loud music, and two girls sitting on opposite beds, having a conversation. They both turned to look at me, glancing at the blonde haired one and staring at the brown haired girl. Her hair seemed to fit perfectly to her face. Her eyes were a soft, deep brown, almost mesmorising.

"You must be Jenna," The blonde hair girl said, breaking my stare with the brown haired girl.
"Im Lyndsey, but call me Lynn. Oh and thats Tay," She said, pointing to the girl I was having a staring contest with.
Tay was wearing red combat boots, ripped black skinny jeans, Led Zepplin shirt, and a grey beanie. She was perfect.

TAY POV
The blonde girl in front of me, standing. She wore a ripped tank top, short shorts and vans with her hair up in two buns. She was absolutley stunning.
"Whats your name? sorry I didnt catch it" I said, blushing. I looked over at Lynn, who was laughing furiously.
"J..Jenna" she stuttered. Her face was as red as a rose, it was cute. Her Australian accent stung every word, making it sound ten times cuter.
"So are you st-" Lynn started, getting cut off by a camp councelor walking in.
"Girls, dinner is in half an hour" the lady said, we nodded our heads as she left.

"What do ya got there," I smiled, snatching the paper out of Jenna's hands. It looked like a schedual of some sort. I crumpled it up, throwing it to the garbage can.
"You wont need that, not like we'll do any of that shit anyways" I said, standing up to help her with her stuff.

"This is your bed, next to mine," I smirked, setting some of Jenna's stuff on it as I looked over to Lynn, who was shaking her head with a mimicing smirk like mine. Jenna nodded, a little smile forming in the corner of her lips.

After Jenna finished unpacking, there was still about twenty minutes until dinner.
"Wanna go for a walk?" I suggested, looking over at Lynn, looking down at her phone and Jenna, twiddling her thumbs. She peered up at me with her bright blue eyes, and gave a small nod.
"Im good, its too hot" Lynn said, not even looking up.

Jenna and I walked out, walking into the forest.
"Theres a fence, we cant go past it" Jenna said, looking at the chainlink fence in front of us.
"Oh dont be a baby, c'mon!" I said, starting to climb the gate. I got to the other side, looking down at Jenna.
"I... I cant climb that" She said, looking back up at me. I extended my arms, reaching for Jenna.

"Well grab my hands" I chuckled as she reached for them. I pulled her up, losing my balance and falling backwards. I landed with a thud, Jenna landing on top of me. We started laughing, Jenna rolled off me.
"No come back here," I said through laughs pulling her back close to me.
"I like this position," she said, looking up at the sky in wonder. After a while, it started getting dark. The air was silent, only the sounds of the two of us breathing.

"Tay? Jenna?" I heard Lynn's voice. She was walking twards the fence with a worried look on her face.
"Shit Jenna get up," I said, standing up and brushing the grass off me. We met Lynn at the fence, "Cabin Call is in ten minutes guys, hurry up," She said, turning back around and jogging to the cabin.
"Eh, we have time," I shrugged.

"But we only have ten minutes, and its probably a fifteen minute walk back to the cabin" Jenna looked at me nervously.

"Relax, its fine" I pulled her in by her shoulder, rubbing it.

We got back over the gate, not falling and started walking back.

"So tell me about yourself" I said, glancing at her.

"Well I uh, Im not so good at this whole 'making friends' thing, so my mom sent me here. I play guitar, and do nothing but sit on my laptop all day," she laughed, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Well doesnt a girl as pretty as you have a boyfriend?" I asked, looking over at her again.

"Actually no, Im lesbian and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me last year." Her voice softened at the last part.

"Im sorry to-" I stopped, seeing an angry headmaster of camp standing in our doorway.

"Shit" Jenna whispered.

-------------
A/N: woooo first chapter! i think im really going to like how this fic is going to turn out. if it turns out well i might do a sequal idk