Chapter 15: Food Fight

Albert smiles happily as he hangs the 'Newly re-opened' signed above his Dust shop.

But as he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls.

And unknowing to him in doing so he had fallen right in front of one of henchman working for that woman that is in cahoots with Torchwick.

And who is a young woman with a medium-brown skin and dark-red eyes. light mint-green with a straight fringe and bangs as well as two long locks on each side in the back.

And who was wearing an intricate white top and an olive-colored shallow-cut crop top, white pants and brown chaps that end at her calves and an overlong belt that is wrapped around her waist twice. And Not to mention she had two guns strapped to her back in a pouch.

She wears two bronze-colored rings on her middle fingers along with muted green middle finger gloves, three-ring armband on her upper left arm and a string of beads near the same wrist, and a pair of strappy high-heeled pumps.

"Excuse me! sorry!" she said politely.

"I'm not really from around here." She said as she helps the old man up.

And once she did, she holds up a piece of paper. "Um would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?" she questioned.

Albert looks down at the paper and then smiles as he gives her the directions.

And once she did the young girl waves him goodbye as she walks away.

"I knew you were lost." Her partner said.

The girl stops walking and turns around to see her partner looking at her smugly while leaning against the stole wall of a building.

And the boy in question is a young man is shown to be a pale, well-built young man with silver-gray eyes and hair which partially slicked back while unkempt at the front. He also wears a slate gray and black two-tone partial-zip jacket that covers his upper body.

And on his lower body are a pair of long black pants with a thick slate gray stripe going down the middle on the sides and has a single notched belt with what appears to be a sash, and furthermore he was also wearing a large pair of steel toe boots that for some reason had dust vails attached to it.

She then rolls her eyes as she walks over to him, "Mercury! I will seriously, I will seriously pay you to shut up." She said as she brings out a wallet that she had stolen earlier from someone random woman.

"That's not your money." Mercury said rejecting it.

"But it could be yours for five minutes of silence." She offered.

Mercury hums as he pretends to think about it, "No deal Emerald." He stated.

Emerald grimaces as this as she takes all the money and throws the wallet onto the ground. "Fine." she then walks away to her destination.

"Whatever. You want me." Mercury stated as he follows her.

And after a while Mercury was starting to get bed. "So how much farther?" he asked.

"A few blocks." Emerald questioned.

Mercury groans, "This place is so dull."

"I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture." Emerald stated.

"And nice, dopey people who are easy to pickpocket." Mercury stated and looked at his partner with a knowing look.

Stopping in her tracks Emerald puts her hands on her hips and said, "That's every city."