Chapter 31: New Challengers

All four members of JNPR charge forward, And Team BRNZ do the same except for a beanie-wearing girl named May Zedong who ran away.

Who is a light tan skinned girl with dusky rose hair and gray-blue eyes.

She wore a red and white jacket over a white shirt with blue tracksuit pants and a of course her distinctive black beanie that covers her left eye. She also wears a large black scarf and red canvas sneakers.

And the reason she ran away was so she could hide amongst the trees and cocks her weapon which is a sniper riffle.

In the center of the field, Team BRNZ's leader Brawnz Ni advances towards Pyrrha.

The boy in question is a young man with dark purple eyes and short black hair that faded to gray with his hair slicked toward his left.

He wore a sleeveless top that faded from gray to purple, a purple scarf, black pants with bronze kneecaps, and a bronze buckled black belt and a dark purple scarf that wrapped around his right leg, and black boots with studded strap detailing.

He also had three black straps, one studded, on his left arm

Once he was close enough, he delivers a knee kick to Pyrrha's shield that sends her skidding back, right before she blocks the claws on his fists with her xiphos.

She then jerks her sword away and makes him leap back.

Ren meanwhile readies his StormFlower to attack Nolan Porfirio.

Who is a teenage boy with messy dark red hair and pink eyes.

He wears a deep sky-blue jacket with a black hood and rolled up black sleeves, open over a white shirt with long, rolled up sleeves. A pair of sunglasses with pink lenses hang from his collar. He also wears a pair of ripped burgundy jeans, black shoes, and black finger-less gloves.

And because of seeing Ren advancing towards him Nolan made the mistake of only focusing on him since he was almost blindsided by Nora swinging at him with Magnhild before he ducks under the attack and attempts to hit her with his cattle prod.

Meanwhile in the trees, May finally takes aim from her spot and manages to fire off two rounds near Ren, destroying the rocks behind him.

Which the ninja took noticed of and was shocked to see the damaged that was caused out of nowhere.

While his team were dealing with the rest, Jaune was facing off against the final member of Team BRNZ which is Roy Stallion.

Who is a dark-skinned young man with green eyes and brown hair styled in cornrow dreadlocks tipped in gold clasps.

He wore a green vest buckled closed on his left shoulder, over a black T-shirt and loose white pants rolled up to his knees. He also wore a pair of fingerless gloves with white armor pieces that were the holsters for his weapon and olive canvas sneakers.

Smirking at the blonde, Roy let's out a grunt as he tried to attack Jaune with his buzzsaw gloves but Jaune manages to block the attack with his shield before he notices the bullets flying and sees the glint of the gun in the leaves.

Jaune looked at the sniper in shock and he then suddenly became scared when he saw that she was aiming her weapon at him. "R-R-Retreat!" he stammered loudly.

Ren glances back at his leader as a shot hits the ground by his feet. He and Nora start running back into the mountains as Jaune and Pyrrha cover their escape by blocking the bullets with their shields.

The four then leap over a rocky outcropping and used it for cover.

"What do we do?" Pyrrha questioned Jaune.