Chapter 41: Not Going Anywhere

Damian sighed as he sits on a seat that was right next to Ruby's bed.

After the Battle of Beacon, instead of heading to the safe zone, Qrow had their pilot take Team RWBY and Pyrrha back to the Island of Patch to rest before they do anything else.

And it was only after that, that Qrow had finally told them and Bruce everything.

And to say that they were shocked at what they heard and had a hard time wrapping their heads around it was an understatement.

But moving away from that, even though the fight is over. That does not mean that things haven't been hard on everyone.

There was so much destruction, so much carnage because of Cinder.

But thankfully, with the help of the Rose family, and what help both the Justice League and Titans can provide, Vale and Beacon is suspected to look good as new soon.

But just because the school is getting rebuilt doesn't mean anything.

There is a good chance that many of its students won't return, not to mention there might be a chance that the school will not get that many new students by the new year.

Suddenly the door opens to Bruce, "Damian...are you doing ok?" he questioned.

"My beloved is in a coma; how do you think I'm doing?" Damian hissed angrily.

"Fair enough." Bruce said as he walks over to his son and placed his hand on his back.

"She's going to be fine." he reassured.

"I know...but that doesn't mean I cannot worry." Damian stated.

Bruce sighed and was about to say something else when Weiss started screaming. "I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

Father and Son looked at each other in confusion and quickly left Ruby's bedroom and walked down the stairs to see Weiss's father trying to pull her away.

"You are coming with me! I am your father!" Jacques exclaimed angrily.

Damian narrowed his eyes as he walks over and then grabs Jacques's wrist with a hand that was covered with his shadow. And he was gripping the CEO so tightly that Jacques was forced to let go of Weiss or have his arm broken.

And with that Damian let go of him.

Jacques growled as he clenches his arm and glares angrily at the Boy Wonder.

"You heathen! Do you know who I am?!"

"Jacques Schnee, the CEO of the SDC, the same company you stole from your wife who was the rightful heir by convincing her father while he was sick to make you the heir. The same man that has emotionally abused his family to the point that his wife has opted to drowning out her sorrows and mistakes at the bottom of a bottle."

"And who is widely known to make shady business practices and deals with questionable business partners, blatant mistreatment of Faunus, and oh right. Hit his children from time to time when they're being extra rebellious."

Jacques looked at the boy in shock since he was not expecting him to say all that. But he soon narrowed his eyes at the blatant disrespect.

"Such disrespect." He said disgusted.

He then scoffs, "Your parents obviously didn't raise you right."

"On the contrary. I think Damian was raised very well." Bruce said as he walks to his son's side.

Jacques looked the man over and noticed his watch and realized that this man was obviously rich, so he at least tried to be respectable. "You are the boy's father?"