--Author Note--

Hello, my name is Ruby Feynix but you can call me Ruby. Thank you for choosing and deciding to spend your time here. I feel so happy for it. ^^)

I wrote fanfictions six years ago but after that I never write again until these few days.

I fell in love with Dreamnotfound. I keep reading Dreamnotfound fanfiction on Wattpad and I feel like I want to participate as one of the writers. So here i am now. This is kinda my first book I published on Wattpad.

There is no gonna NSFW in this book and I don't accept that kind of request too. So there will be likely no Dreamnotfound smut. I love George and Dream's friendship and bromance but that doesn't mean I am obsessed with wanting them to be together in real life. If they are together, I am happy for it and support it. And if they aren't, I respect it as well and I'm still gonna shower them with a lot of love and support.

DO NOT FORCE IT ON THEM!!!!

I will receive a request for you who want to see the moment where Dream as AI and George as his partner. If I find I can write it inside of my story I will put it with the story so feel free to request. Just leave the request on the bird comment below. I will put this in every single chapter.

🐦

English is not my mother language. The plot of the story is made by me with help from my friend to correct my bad english writing. Thank you Mel for the help. It really mean a lot for me!!! <3

Thank you very much for the support and have fun reading my story :3

Italic Word : Thoughts

~Ruby Feynix~