Chapter 2

-- George POV --

           "So.. You're a twitch streamer?" Dream is looking at my twitch channel and he clicked one of my last streaming archive videos and watched it.

           "Yeah, sort of." I started to tweak the codes of my game files for my next minecraft challenge. "I usually tweak the code of the game for a challenge video and then my friend recorded when we did the challenge together. After it's done and being well-edited, he'll upload it in his youtube channel. But I am currently considering making my own youtube channel, too." Dream only answered with 'oh', he seemed to be focused on watching my live stream archive.

            We ended up doing our own stuff for a while. It was silent, but somehow I enjoyed it. It felt good to know that someone was there, accompanying me while I'm working.

           This is actually not bad at all. I smiled a bit while quietly watching Dream, who got so excited watching the archive video of me playing Minecraft Hardcore for a bit and then focusing back on my project again.

           Time passed quickly and the clock suddenly struck 1AM. My work was just finished, after it went through several failures when I tested it. I stretched my arms and body then I looked back at Dream. It seemed like he just finished watching my live stream archive. Somehow he looked so happy and he was surrounded by a lot of green sparkles?

           "Someone seems to be so hyped, huh? What are you being excited about?" I watched him as he looked at one of my clipped videos.

           "It looks like so much fun!" He looked so happy and totally excited, totally interested in the Minecraft videos and couldn't stop talking about it. I giggled for a bit after hearing that.

           "Well if you like it that much, why don't you try to play it yourself? You can interact with my computer, right?" I asked while showing him the Minecraft icon on my desktop screen with my mouse. Hearing that, he paused from his rambling.

            "Can I?" He asked with a small voice, full of doubts. I laughed. Oh my God he's so cute.

           "Of course you can! It's not like I will stop you or anything. Just don't break my computer or give me a virus inside of it or something. And if you want, I can show you how to play them tomorrow or you can explore it yourself, since you don't sleep. Wait, do you have to go to sleep at night?"

            "I don't sleep or eat. I am an AI after all. And because you say that I'm taking that statement as a promise."

           "Yes yes I promise I will play with you tomorrow." I smiled softly seeing Dream getting so excited. Suddenly, I yawned, failing to fought my fatigue.

           "Go to sleep, George. It's already 1.30 AM." Dream say pointing the clock in my computer. I nodded and started walking to the bathroom, leaving Dream alone in my computer.

            I brushed my teeth and went back to my bedroom. I turned off the light in my room, my computer brightness dimmed automatically. And suddenly there is a soft instrumental song playing from my Iphone on my computer desk.

           "Huh? You can go to my phone too?" I said while laying in my bed.

           "Yeah, I can. Does the song help you sleep?" Say Dream softly.

           "It is helping.. Thank you and good night, Dream." I replied softly and closed my eyes. Soon sleep engulfed me, with his response as the last thing I heard.

            "Good night, George."

-- Timeskip --

          It was supposed to be another morning, where I had slept well and deeply after completing my work and my live stream but unfortunately I was wrong.