Prologue

-- George POV --

         "Thank you everyone who came to the stream. It's been fun and i'm leaving now. Bye everyone. Thank you for coming! I'll see you next time." I said with a friendly smile as I turned off the live stream.

        "Hah..." I heaved a sigh of relief and relaxed my body to my gaming chair. Finally, after playing by myself for more than 3 hours in Minecraft Hardcore, I've finished the live streaming for today.

         "I am so tired and hungry. I think I'm gonna get something to eat first."

          I stretched my arms as I stood up from my chair and walked out from my bedroom to the kitchen.

-- TimeSkip --

          After I ate my dinner, I returned to my room and sat in my gaming chair while accessing my computer which was in Standby Mode.

         "I need to start thinking up new codes for the next challenge video." I opened my coding software and started to work on it, but suddenly I heard a bell sound coming from my computer. "Hmmm? What is this?" I said while looking at the lower right corner of my computer screen and seeing a notification. I opened the notification and saw an incoming E-mail.

            "An E-mail? Is this another spam or what?" I said with a bored tone but I still clicked the E-mail with the title 'Important Message from XXX'. As soon as the message opened, my computer immediately lit up with a dazzling yellow light. "W-waaa!!" I shielded my eyes from the glow with my right arm and when the light began to fade, I lowered my right arm and opened my eyes slowly. I was surprised by something on my computer screen.

             There was a small figure standing in the middle of my computer screen. It was wearing a yellow hoodie, paired with black jeans. It also has dirty blonde hair, with its face covered up with a white smiley mask.

            "W-whhatt???" I tried to recall again what just happened while continuing look at the small figure with not a small amount of confusion.

           "Fyuh..." The small figure heaved a sigh of relief and then I could feel it's staring at me. "Nice to meet you. Thank you for opening the E-mail." It said while bowing formally and then it raised its face again and smiled kindly. "I'm gonna be living in your PC starting today, so let's try to get along, roommate!"

          "O-okay..?"

          Just what did I get myself into this time?

~Word Count : 418~

I will received a request for you who want to see the moment where Dream as AI and George as his partner. If I find I can write it inside of my story I will put it with the story so feel free to request. Just leave the request on the bird comment below.

🐦

~Ruby Feynix~