Chapter 16

-- Dream POV --

            "If you are unsure and not ready for this, I can cancel this, okay? No pressure. He will understand if you don't want to talk to him yet."

           Should I really do this? Like George said, I can still back out. But that will make me lose the chance to spend more time with George, and possibly gain a new friend. I don't want that. I am not going to watch George and Nick having fun together and leave me alone.

           I took a deep breath and nodded determinedly at him. "I can do this. Start the call, George."

          I don't want to lose this chance.

         "Well, okay. If you said so." He looks kinda surprised for a moment but then shrugged it off and started to call Nick via Discord.

         "Hey, Nick!" George greeted cheerfully. I watched the voice call UI as I overheard their conversation.

          "Oh hey, bud. What's up?"

          "I'm great. I finally uploaded my first video on my Youtube channel. It got a lot of positive reactions, which I'm really happy about." I tried to hold my giggle back at how excited George was. He looked like a child who just got a present. "How about you? Anything interesting happening there?"

           "I accidently broke one of my violin strings this morning when I practiced and now my stock is running out." He sighed. "Now I have to order for them again." George was laughing while I tried my best to not laugh.

           Somehow, I felt different today. Seeing him joking around with George usually never fails to raise envy in me, but now I was just full on joy. Which didn't make sense at all since they were totally different feelings. This was pretty confusing, but I would just play along and enjoy them anyway.

          "Oh yeah, I was really surprised when I got notification from your Youtube and Twitter accounts! I can't believe you finally uploaded something!" Sapnap eagerly talked, that guy was so excited and extremely supportive to George I couldn't help but felt guilty for being annoyed with him last time.

          "Oh, did you watch it?? How is it? Was it bad?" I could see that George started to feel nervous. I sent him a smile and thumbs up to calm him down, which worked as he started to do so.

         "Whaat? No way, it's really good! I thought you said that you never edit a video? But the quality was so good. Also, who is the other player, Dream? Is he your cr-"

          "YES!" George shouted suddenly, making me flinch in surprise. "He is my neighbour! The one that just moved, you know?"

           "Oh my gosh, George. What the heck??" Sapnap sounded like he was in pain from George's sudden shout, which was understandable.

            Press [F] to pay respect to his ears.

            I wonder why he seems flustered about telling Sapnap about me being his new neighbor? I am also pretty curious about what Sapnap wanted said. I shrugged my thoughts off like usual. Maybe it's not important.

            George coughed awkwardly after saying sorry to Sapnap quietly. "Uhhhh.. Anyway, I already told him that you want to meet him."