Chapter 10

-- Sapnap's POV --

          I woke up from my sleep and looked around my room, a habit of mine everytime I woke up. My eyes paused at the clock on the wall as I checked the time, it was 6 A.M. I laid back on my bed, closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Unfortunately this effort was a bust since I didn't feel tired or sleepy at all. I growled, a little frustrated and decided to get up and play with my phone. As I was scrolling through Twitter on my bed, hoping that I could just fall back asleep since it was still early, I saw a lot of my fanart or me with George. I enjoyed looking through them on my spare time.

          Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, notifying that there was a new message on my Discord account.

        "Huh? Who was trying to talk to me this early?" I wondered while opening my Discord app.

georgenotfound

hey

are you busy right now?

          "Huh? Strange, George never reached out for me first before." I knew George for more than a year and this was the first time he reached for me. It was always me that asked him to join me on my recording or streaming sessions together. George was actually really a cool dude and fun to talk with, even if most of our talk ended up with a small silly fight but we knew that it was just a joke.

          You could say that I was one of those extroverted people, which was why I never have a problem with making new friends. I had a lot of friends because of this trait, I also didn't mind and got along easily with people that I just met. But somehow I couldn't really get along with George. It was not like we hated or disliked each other even if we said that most of the time, but there was some kind of barrier that he built around him. But I had never pushed or asked about that, knowing that something must have happened that caused him to be this way, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or raise up his barrier even more than now and damage our friendship, which was worse. If he didn't want to talk about it, then I would wait for him to tell me himself if he wanted to. I just hoped that there was someone that close to him that listened and helped him, even if it was not me.

          But again this was different. First, he was the first one to contact me, second, usually he was a straight forward person. This message somehow managed to confuse, alarmed, and worried me at the same time. I shrugged and decided to just get along with it.

sapnap

yeah

I am free

what's up?

georgenotfound

can we talk?

sapnap

sure

aren't we talking right now?

georgenotfound

no

I mean like talk talk

we can voice call n stuff

if you don't mind

          "What? Is he drunk or something?" I was really confused now. George was acting really strange today. "Nah, he doesn't look like a type of person who goes to bars and gets drunk. Maybe he really just wants to talk."

sapnap

sure

I don't mind