Chapter 3

-- George POV --

           It has been 3 days, and I was already getting used to Dream being here. We spent mostly our time together by playing Minecraft. He had gotten better at playing the game, easily mastering the ability of MLG water buckets alongside being really good at parkour. Besides gaming together, he did help a lot to make my life healthier and more organized. He made sure that I got a nice sleep and maintained a good eating schedule every day. Otherwise, I would hear stupid loud voice that he got from Youtube. Before I knew it, right now I was cooking my own dinner, Chicken Alfredo, with a recipe that Dream suggested from a random cooking website.

          "And now you have to put the garlic and stir it with the chicken. Then put chicken broth next," Dream commanded while looking at the recipe and youtube video to make this Chicken Alfredo at once.

          "You know, Dream, before you came to my life, I've never spend a lot of time in my kitchen just to prepare this stupid food that will gone in 10 minutes into my stomach." I wondered out loud, kind of annoyed, but still doing his instruction anyway.

           "But it's for your health! And I'm sure you won't regret it." Dream replied, trying to convince me, with a huge grin and pride of himself. "As long as I, Dream, is your AI, I won't let you order pizza or cooked frozen food everyday! You still can eat them, but not everyday. Do you understand, Georgie?"

            "Finne, Dream. Finne!!!" I said, dragging my voice as I gave into his demand.

             "Good! Now put heavy cream and uncooked panne inside the pan and stir them." Dream continued, happy with my answer. He looked so satisfied with himself.

             "You are worse than my mother."

              I was replied by his giggles.

             We talked about lots of things while I was cooking, with mostly me sharing my past. Since Dream was an AI, he didn't have anything to share with me. But he was a really good listener thought. Maybe because he programmed that way? Sometimes I forgot that he was an AI altogether. Maybe it was because he didn't really talk like a robot, which I was kind of grateful for. It would be weird and pretty awkward to interact with someone who sounded like a robot, I thought. After 30 minutes, the food was almost done, with a few finishing touches left to do.

              "And the last thing, grated parmesan!" I tossed the cheese into the pan and stirred it slowly. "It smells pretty good!" I admitted out loud, my stomach grumbled with hunger.

              "Of course! It is because I guided you to cook them. You will probably burn your chicken if you do it yourself," Dream mocked, with my groaning as the response. I hated to admit it but it was the truth, since burning my kitchen was a kind of repeated accident in my past.

               "It's not my fault! I already told you I never really cooked seriously in my entire life. Well maybe beside eggs or other simple things. I don't even remember the last time my fridge had fresh meats or vegetables in my whole life living alone," I said honestly while pointing at my now-fully-loaded fridge, restocked by us from our trip to the supermarket today. While we were in the supermarket, I used my earphones that connected to my phone while talking to Dream so it looked like I was calling someone and didn't talk by myself like a crazy person. But that was a huge mistake of mine, because Dream started to order me around to buy a lot of healthy foods from his shopping list. He would scream or open another loud video if I ignored his orders. I had no choice but to obey them, for the sake of my ears. I've wondered when he made that list. But then again, he was an AI, this thing was very possible for him to do. "I think this is my first time spending so much money for food."