Chapter 12

-- George POV --

           It had been a week since I started to open up to Nick, and we talked to each other almost everyday either with chat or call on Discord. I was really happy and excited to have another best friend besides Dream.

           Also, lately when Nick was live streaming on his Twitch account, I would randomly join his teamspeak. Sometimes it was just me watching, commenting, and mocking him a bit for his gameplay, or we just played survival or bedwars together. This was also the same for my streaming, where I would purposely do a call on Teamspeak alone hoping Nick would join in, which he did. My fans and also his began to realize that I was starting to change, too. I could read from Nick's livestream chat or donation from time to time, they sent messages about how I changed from a quiet and shy boy to become more talkative around Nick. Other times, we could find some chats or donation messages saying about 'Sapnotfound'. At first, both of us were surprised and didn't understand what that meant, but the donation and chat kept spamming, so we knew that it meant they are shipping us to be together, 'as a couple' together. It sounded weird but we didn't really care about it. Especially Nick, since he sounded more interested about me and my neighbor's relationship.

           "Come on, just introduce him to me already!" Nick said impatiently today. He had been asking me to introduce Dream to him over and over for three days now.

           "Why should I do that?" I asked while lifting one of my eyebrows upwards, confused.

           "Dude, you literally talk about him every time we talk together. I just want to know him better, too, man."

           "I do not talk about him everyday!" I denied it while getting flustered. Did I really talk about him too much? Ugh, so embarrassing.

           "You know what, whatever." He grumbled, annoyed, which confused me. I was supposed to be the one who got annoyed, not him. "But still there is nothing wrong with you introducing him to me, right? It's not like I will steal him from you. Don't worry about it. He is all yours." Nick began to tease, as my face rapidly warmed.

             "I swear to God, Nick. He is just my neighbor!!"

              Thank God that Dream was now in the living room. These days when I called Nick, he always went there. I didn't understand the reason but I guess it was to give me some privacy, and he couldn't bear to keep silent without getting bored. In the end, I let him be so he could have some fun for himself.

                "Okay, okay. Just, consider to introduced him to me, yea?. You say he plays Minecraft too, right? He sounds pretty cool from the way you spoke about him, too. We should try and play together, the three of us, and we all can be best friends!"

               I started to consider what he said. Well it is true that it would be really cool if all of us can play together. I can spend more time together with Dream, too, that way. Dream won't need to wait and be alone anymore. But can that really happen? Will it go well? He is an AI, right? He can disguise himself as my neighbor, so it should be fine, I think. I should talk and discuss this together with Dream. I really hope that we can play together, because that sounds fun.

             "I will think about it, okay? But no promise because he needs to agree about this, too. I can't just force him, okay?"

            "Hell yeah, let's go!" I laughed seeing how happy Nick was, even if he didn't know the answer yet. "I think I need to start my stream now. Byeee."

           "Wait, I want to join, too!"

            "Oh, okay. Just join like usual, then." I heard clicking voices from his side as I got ready to open the game. As the game loaded, I noticed that the livestream was starting with Nick saying hi to his viewers along with the sound of notification started to pop. "George is here to play with me too."

            "Hello, guys"

            "So yeah we are just going to chill playing survival together."

-- Dream POV --

            "He is spending his time with stupid Snapmap again instead with me, again," I grumbled. Right now I was once again on George's television screen, playing random movies again. I was so bored, but mostly lonely. I pouted and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I sat down on the bottom of the screen. My chest kept hurting this past week and I didn't know why. "Why does my chest keep hurting like this? Is there something wrong with my program? I checked them yesterday, but I couldn't sense anything wrong. Why is this happening?"

          My eyes went to the random things in his living room, absentmindedly observing. "Should I search for the answer?" It took some moment for me to realize what I just said, since I blurted it out loud randomly. "Oh my God, why would I search that? That's such a stupid idea. Google will just give me stupid and unbelievable answer." I laughed but deep down in my chest I kind of wanted to search it, curious what the answer they would give, but hoping that maybe they really can help me.

           I sighed. "I will regret this. But it won't hurt to try, right?" I opened Google, in the end my curiosity got the best of me. I type 'Why does sometimes my chest hurts so much?' to the search bar and started the process.

           "This is so stupid." I laughed upon seeing all of the answers. Chest pain, Pleuritis, and a lot of other sickness was displayed on the search result. "I am an AI. I can't get infected or die because of human disease. This is so stupid. Why did I search them again?" I could feel my eyes burning as I laughed once again. "I don't understand this at all. What is this?"

            After a while, I began to think about my pain again. I felt so clueless once again since I woke up as George's AI. I wanted to scream out of frustration, but of course I won't do that. I didn't want to make George worried about me.

            Even though he spent more time with Sapnap, he still never forgot about me. Everytime he was done with chatting and streaming, he would search for me and give me his big bright warm smile. He apologized and felt guilty for leaving me all alone. He would make sure to spend more time and make me happy until the day ended. But why do I feel like that isn't enough? This is so weird, and wrong. He was happy and I should be happy for him. I need to stop being ridiculous like this and stop being selfish. Remember your position, Dream.

          "I feel like I'm going crazy." I laughed bitterly to myself, sighing again. "I should do something so I can stop thinking stupid stuff." I opened Youtube to search for something fun, but I couldn't seem to find anything. Thing that I wanted to watch was already watched, since I don't sleep at night and that was how I spent my time. I closed the website and opened Twitch instead. I went searching for a while, but in the end I went to search for Sapnap's or George's streaming. "Since George hasn't left his room, I'm guessing that he is with Sapnap." I concluded out loud as I clicked the link to their livestream. I didn't know if this was one of the actions that will make me regret watching this stream or not.

~Word Count : 1307~

Thank you for 2,3K+ and 200+ votes. I am so happy right now >w<) Love you guys <3

I will received a request for you who want to see the moment where Dream as AI and George as his partner. If I find I can write it inside of my story I will put it with the story so feel free to request. Just leave the request on the bird comment below.

🐦

~Ruby Feynix~