Chapter 4

-- 3rd POV --

          "George, there are three endermen right here."

           "Wait, what? Where?"

             Currently they were playing Minecraft Hardcore with Sapnap streaming their gaming on his Twitch account. George and Sapnap already knew each other for almost a year now. They first met at one of the events held on one of the Minecraft servers. In that time they were the last two people that survived from that event. And the server owner said that they need to do PvP and the last one standing can get $1000. Unfortunately, when they were about to start to kill each other suddenly the server crashed, both of them got kicked out from the server. After having a long talk with the owner of the server and it was clear there was a technical issue from the server. They had two choices from the owner after that. Either both of them did the challenge and whoever won would get the prize, or they could just split the money. They ended up choosing the latter option. Since then, they bumped into each other a lot on the other Minecraft servers or events, and started talking to each other. They soon found out that both of them were Twitch Minecraft streamers. They started doing collaboration and since George was good at coding they started to do a lot of challenges together. The challenge videos would be recorded, edited, and uploaded into Sapnap's Youtube channel.

          "How do you get down?" George asked while facing Sapnap's nametag, which was under the ground. He started to dig his way downward to Sapnap's direction.

           "Just come here quick, man, before they despawn," Sapnap said while trying to kill one of the Enderman himself. "Oh I got one."

            As soon as he said that, George finally found his way into the battle and didn't hesitate to join.

            "Yes! They all dropped the loot! Now I have two Ender Pearls." George cheered while checking his inventory after the battle.

            "I also got two of them." said Sapnap.

            "Yep. Let's keep looking."

             They already went to the Nether and got themselves a lot of blaze rods. They also already found the stronghold. They only needed to get two more Ender Pearls to go to The End and kill the Enderdragon. There were a lot of donations sending hi and love for George and Sapnap or asking random questions. Everything was looking fine so far. Well actually not everything.

              Dream was watching the stream impatiently on the right corner of George's computer screen, his face clearly showed his boredom. He looked like he wanted to participate so badly. George could see that there was a lot of time Dream almost made a sound whenever a creeper was going to explode, when he only had one heart left, or other urgent things. George kinda felt bad for Dream.

             "I'm going to the bathroom for a moment." George said to the mic, getting a 'hmm' response by Sapnap. Sapnap was still searching for Enderman while entertaining and talking with his viewers. George muted his microphone and turned off his facecam. He makes sure Sapnap viewers can't hear or see what he is doing and then turns his gaze to Dream. Dream noticed the pause screen from Minecraft then looked back at George's direction in confusion.

              "Just wait a little bit longer, Dream. After I am done here, we can play together, okay?" George said, smiling softly at Dream.

              "Really?" Dream said excitedly, sparkles glittering around his body once again.

              "Yeah, really." George confirmed back. "I am going to unmute my microphone and turn on my facecam. You already did a great job so far for keeping silent so keep doing that, okay?"