Chapter 17

-- Dream POV --

          It has been a week since I started talking to Nick and we befriended each other. We got along easily, soon we were like we had been knowing each other for a long time. We became a sorta partner in crime in teasing George every time we can. I couldn't believe he was the same person that I was jealous of one week ago. He was such a cool guy.

          I started to show up in almost every of their Twitch livestream. When I joined their livestream, I would play Minecraft in the living room, using my own Teamspeak/Discord account and join the call so it sounded like we all were in different rooms. But if it was just a normal talk with Nick then I would just make it like I was with George in his room, just like what we did on our first call.

          George introduced me as one of his bestfriend to the viewers. Even though I came as a totally new person, the viewers were really welcoming and said that they enjoyed my company to the stream. But after some time, I realized something weird. From what I used to know or usually saw from their livestream before I joined, the viewers usually use the donation to make Sapnap and George talk or flirt to each other, then start spamming, commenting or donating saying something about a 'sapnotfound'. Ever since I joined their livestream, I'd never seen many people doing those stuff too much.

          At first, I thought that maybe because I joined them, they were more interested in getting to know me first. It was not 100% wrong, though, there was a lot of donation that asked me a bunch of stuff, even suggesting that I should make my own Twitch account or Youtube channel which I was interested in ever since I recorded that video with George. George also agreed with that suggestion, he was really happy that I wanted to make my own decision.

          George was literally the best owner that an AI could ever wished to have, period. He treated me as someone who was really important in his life, not just a random AI that blasted through his life. He made me so happy and sometimes I could forget and wish that I was more than an AI.

            Also the Discord server that I made for that 'George Surprise Event' started to talk more about me, George, and Sapnap. So I made suggestions to change the purpose of the server, which they agreed with. Now the Discord server was changed to 'DreamTeam Unofficial Server'. DreamTeam was the name that was decided for our group from the viewers and the tags that they made to post random fan stuff. We decided to use it since it wasn't a bad name at all. Also the Discord server members still didn't know I was the one that owned the server. George and Sapnap also didn't know that I joined or owned a fan server. They had been thinking that every time I showed them fanarts, I got them from Twitter or somewhere else, since I was not going to tell them about this. This was gonna be a secret of mine, for funsies. But let's just say that I just enjoyed seeing others talk and being wholesome to each other on my server, and I didn't want to mess the server up by telling them that I was there.

           About the donations in the livestreams, there was also another type that didn't discuss about me or DreamTeam, they kept saying that me and George were 'so cute' together. They even made 'ship names' like 'dreamnotfound' and 'gream' but many preferred the first one. I already saw a lot of discussion and fanart about that too on my Discord server. It is even more than sapnotfound or DreamTeam fanart. I don't understand why but seeing them say it like that or see the fanart somehow really makes me giddy. Somehow my mind went back to one of our conversations in George's Twitch livestream yesterday.

-- Flashback --

            "Ah it seems like there are some donations that I missed." George was checking his donation chat and looking up on which donations he just missed.