Chapter 8

Quick A/N :

Bold/Italic -> Song's lyrics

The song is a Meteor Garden OST, Qing Fei De Yi - Harlem Yu (English Cover) by Ysabelle

-- George POV --

          "George..." I could feel someone shaking my shoulder, trying to wake me up gently, but I tried to ignore it since I still want to sleep.

          "Geoorgee, wake up~~" I let out a loud annoyed groan at the persistent voice, burying my face deeper into my pillow while holding my blanket tight. I could hear the voice giggle, probably because of my current state.

          "Oh my God, George. Wake up, you sleepyhead."

          "Mmm..." I slowly sat up on my bed, still half asleep. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, opening my eyes slowly. On the edge of my bed, there was someone sitting. I rubbed my eyes again, trying to see if I was still dreaming, and still see him there. I tilted my head and looked at him in confusion. "Huh? I thought I live alone in my house?" I spoke out loud, my mind was still blown at seeing this random person in front of me.

           I could see he laughed after hearing me. It took me a long time until I recognized his laugh, it was a familiar voice. My eyes widened in pure shock as I realized whose laugh it was, now fully awake.

          "D-Dream? Is that you?" I really couldn't believe what I saw. I closed my mouth with my left palm as I observed the person that was currently sitting in front of me.

          "Yes, Georgie. It's me." Dream nodded as he smiled. He then opened his arms into my direction. "Are you happy to see me in this form?"

          "Oh my God!! Of course, I do! Dream!" I jumped and hugged him happily. I could feel my tears falling down because of how happy I was. I felt him hug me back as we melted into each other, somehow It felt just so right. Dream gave a pretty tight squeeze that was eagerly returned by me before we parted away.

          As we sit side to side on the edge of the bed. I took a full look at him, noticing that he looked exactly the same with his AI form. "I can't believe this, you're here! In human form! But, how?"

         "I don't really know about the 'how' part. It just happened suddenly, and when I realized that something was happening, I was already in human form.. By the way, since I can see them clearly in real life right now, I can confirm that your eyes are really beautiful. I also notice how adorable you are too.." He murmured softly while he seemed to be observing my face. I tried to look away as I felt my cheeks warmed as he kept staring.

          "O-oh, thank you." I could hear my heartbeat increasing the longer I felt the intensity of his stare.

I remember the first day that we met

Your pretty eyes I can never forget

In my heart and mind

The thoughts of you

Sealed and tattooed

          After some moment of silence and my heartbeat calmed down, I dared myself to look back at him. He was still staring at me. I decided to ignore his stare instead and started to observe him. By doing so, I also realized another thing.

          "Dream, why are you wearing my clothes?" I asked, puzzled at seeing Dream in my blue t-shirt, jeans, and one of my favourite hoodie too.