After The Stream

-3rd POV-

          "I love you. Bye guys!" Darryl said while making a heart sign with both of his hands in front of his chest.

           "Bye!" Zak waved to the facecam together with Darryl and they ended their livestream on Darryl's Twitch account.

            Both of them sighed loudly at the same time, tired from the stream session. They looked at each other and started giggling like two young teenagers in love, which they were.

            "Come on." Darryl said while standing from his gaming chair. "Let's wash our hands before we hurt ourself with our dumbness." He picked up the plastic that contains the spicy chicken wings that they ate earlier for the livestream and started to make his way out of the room.

            "M'kay!" Zak cheerfully got up from his gaming chair and ran out of Darryl's bedroom. "Finaally the pain is over!" He sang loudly while laughing to himself.

            "Hey! Don't run or you will trip on your way!" Darryl warned him but Zak didn't hear it on his way to the kitchen. He sighed softly "Why does this muffinhead have so much energy? But," He smiled softly. "It was adorable."

             "I better check this fatty before he accidentally makes a mess or worse, hurts himself." Darryl started walking faster to the kitchen, shouting to Zak to be careful once again.

-- TimeSkip --

          They were both already back in Darryl's bedroom. Darryl already threw all the remains of the spicy chickens away and was cleaning up his gaming table. On the other side, Zak was scrolling through Twitter while sitting on Darryl's bed. Even though Zak had his own bedroom, he spent his time mostly in Darryl's, which he didn't mind at all since they enjoyed each other's company. Away from their job, from their streams and viewers, where no one was judging or watching what they did or what they said. Away from 'BadBoyHalo' innocent and stubborn persona or all the trolling that 'Skeppy' made. It was just them, being Zak and Darryl, falling in love with each other as the days passed.

           "Finally it's clean." Darryl declared proudly at his clean and tidy desk.

           Hearing that Zak's attention immediately switched from his phone to Darryl. "Nice. Now give me love and attention!" Zak demanded playfully while moving to a sitting position on the bed. He patted the bed, giving signs to sit next to him with puppy eyes.

           How could he say no to that cute and adorable pair of eyes? Darryl smiled softly and sat next to Zak on the bed. Zak immediately moves himself and sits on Darryl's legs, facing away from him. He leans his back on Darryl's chest.

          "I demand love and attention!" Zak exclaimed childishly.

           "Oh my goodness," Darryl giggled softly, a bit flustered, He put one of his hands on Zak's hair and started petting him softly, giving what he was demanded for while his other hand rested on Zak's waist, hugging him from behind. Zak purred softly, enjoying the attention given. "Aww... How the table has turned. Who's the clingy one now, huh?"

           "Bad." Zak smirked mischievously, giggling at his own answer.

            "So... That's how you want to do it, hmn?" Darryl whispered slowly to Zak's ear. He could feel Zak shivered softly on his lap from his voice. "Well then.. No hugs for a bad and naughty muffin." He took his hand away from Zak's hair and waist but of course it was stopped by Zak.

             "NO!" Zak whined loudy and pouted. He put back Darryl's hand on his hair and started playing with Darryl's other hand. "Darrie, no! Don't take away my hugs!"