Chapter Eleven

I hardly remember waking up last night. So when I woke up this morning, Taehyung and I tangled together, it took me a moment to grasp my surroundings. His head was tucked in under mine, our arms and legs entangled. He was still fast asleep.

I only remember him waking up from a nightmare and me comforting him, nothing else. He must have been really upset.

I'm not mad about this, though. I, in fact, like feeling him so close to me. He's warm. Being all cuddled up with him like this is something I could get used to. I smiled with content and closed my eyes.

I don't want to wake him. So I laid here, just taking in this feeling that I've so longed for. I repositioned myself slightly, so that my arm was once again secured around him. Madame Ji-Sol will be delighted to hear about this, she knows I've been worried about his feelings towards me. Based on how tight his unconscious grip is, and the way his head is buried into my shirt. I wouldn't be able to say he feels anything for me, because I don't know what goes on in his mind, but I know he feels something. And I know I make him feel safe and happy.

Something inside me wanted to... wanted to... Well, you see, I don't really know. There's so many feelings running through my veins. I can't sort them out.

He stirred a little and I caught my breath. He brought his head up and cracked open his eyes. It took a second before he jumped back, "S-Sorry-"

"Hey, no, no, you're fine." I said, not letting him scoot away. He was obviously startled by our position. He continued to sputter incoherent apologies, trying to get away but I playfully held him in his place. He soon got the idea of what I was doing.

"Stop that!" He laughed.

"Stop trying to get away, then." I chuckled. He grumbled and gave up, laying back down and submitting to my hold. "Did you have a nightmare last night? I don't remember much, but I think I remember that."

"Yeah," he said, looking away from me.

"Oh, what was it about?"

"I uh... I just have these recurring nightmares about when... you know, when I'd mess something up and... Usually I can feel the pain. That's the worst part."

"I'm sorry about that, is there anything I can do? When you have these dreams?" I asked, genuinely wondering if there's some way to comfort him. I don't know what it's like to be in his shoes but I can assume those dreams are traumatizing. As well as the actual events themselves.

"I don't know... I'm always alone when I wake up from them so I just hug my pillow and go back to sleep."

"I can be your pillow! If you ever wake up when you're in here after a nightmare, and if I don't wake up, you can just use me, if that would help at all. Did it help last night?"

"A lot. I just wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You could never," I told him sincerely. I changed my tone and said, "You know I like being close to you."

"I know," he chuckled.

"Have you ever heard of a soulmate?" Madame Ji-Sol asked me. I shook my head.

"A soul mate... Is like a best friend, but more. Someone you're able to connect with, without really knowing much about them. Someone who understands you, and you understand them just as well. They come and they go, but sometimes you find the most special one. The one you soul knows as special. They make you want to grab on and never let go."

I just continued to look at her, calmed by these words flowing from her mouth.

"I think you've found yourself a soulmate."

"Taehyung?"

"Mhm, your immediate mental connection says it all. You two barely met, yet became so close so soon. And, from what you've told me, it seems very obvious."

"Wow... I..."

"You already accepted your feelings for him. Have you talked to it about him, yet?"

I shook my head.

"I advise that you should, soon. He needs to know how you feel about him. Do not fear, he'll understand. Tell him you love him, both you and him need to hear it."

I nodded.

"I can tell you've been eating better."

"How so?"

"Your energy is different. Your body isn't so little anymore. It's because you've got the thing to make you feel better. I told you you'd feel better soon." She winked. I laughed and we finished up our session.