Chapter Twenty-One

Taehyung and I just had sex. Neither of us really knew what we were doing, hah. We've done little things along those lines before, we'd just never gone all the way. I wasn't even planning on it happening today. We were just down at the lake again and messing around when one thing lead to another. And now we're here.

"Well then," Taehyung laughed, pulling his forehead away from mine so he could look at me. We both just began to laugh softly. I had him pinned up against the side of a large flat rock, holding him up with his legs wrapped around my waist.

"That was fun," I chuckled. We sat there for a little while longer, just laughing and enjoying each other's presence, before we went back to shore and put on our clothes.

"Aw, your legs are all shaky." I teased, watching him trying to put on his pants.

"Don't make fun of me, I can't control that." He threw a small rock at my feet.

"I'm just playing with you,"

"I know, and ah, I already know this is going to come back to bite me later."

"I know, I'm sorry~ It's your fault for being a bottom."

He scoffed at me, rolling his eyes. "We should get going, now. It's already getting dark. I don't want to get caught."

"Have we ever been caught? We'll be okay. When my dad's gone, my mother never leaves her quarters, and my little brother has his own toys and things that he stays occupied with." He reached out and grabbed my hand. He knows I have a weak spot for that.

I held his hand tightly as we walked. It takes us about thirty minutes to walk from the pond to the castle. I still laughed occasionally when his legs would wobble.

As we approached the backside of the castle, I caught a glimpse of us in the dim light. "We look like a mess." I laughed. He stopped us and just stared.

"Yeah, we do." He chuckled and reached up to try and fix his hair.

"No use in fixing it, I'll just mess it up later." I said, shrugging, I don't mean to say this and it sound dirty, it's just the honest truth. I like to play with his hair.

"I know, I just want to look a little bit like I didn't just get my brains' fucked out." He brushed his hands through his hair a few times. I choked on my words, not expecting to hear him say that.

"Come here," he said and started to try and fix mine. My hair has always just done whatever it wants to. There's no taming it.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"So, I take that as a yes. I'll go grab something to eat if you want to grab something random to bring up with you. I'll meet you in my room." He nodded and I gave him one last kiss before departing. As I watched him walk off, I began to think to myself about how lucky I am. Though, he'd try and claim he's luckier. I love him so much it hurts. I look at him and my heart begins to ache. There's so many things I want to say to him, so many ways I want to show him just how much he means to me. But I don't know how to.

I shook my head and headed off towards the kitchen.

Taehyung pulled off his clothes from today, changing into the sweater I bought him last week. He climbed into bed next to me, snuggling in under my arm.

He chuckled softly, "I don't think anything could ever compare to this feeling." He sighed in content, wrapping his arm tightly around my torso. In the beginning of our relationship, he was a bit hesitant to show a lot of affection. But now, he doesn't hold back. He's very touchy, and I wouldn't ever change it. There's something about being freshly washed and in clean clothes, climbing into a cold clean bed next to the one you love. The nights have been getting colder, which means more blankets. We are buried each night in thick blankets, keeping us toasty and comfortable.