Chapter 1

Xiao Groups

The office was in an unusual chaotic state. Employees chattered about the event which was about to happen, the sheets fluttered, the keyboards clicked and the few diligent workers drowned in their monitor screens without caring much about the gossips.

But, everything fell into pin drop silence as the heavy footsteps were heard through the hallway. Everyone soon settled in their seats. The ladies quickly took out their mini makeup kits and gave a light touch up to their skin. They then turned towards the direction of the sound, waiting for their handsome CEO to bless them with his beautiful smile.

Xiao Zhan, who knew his employees would be waiting for him, slowly walked down the hallway along with his PA, Zheng Fanxing.

He walked in like a model on the ramp with that charming smile on his face which made the ladies melt in their seats, and gents weren't an exception. They looked at him with their mouths agape, almost drooling over his ethereal beauty.

Just a single glance from him was enough for them to die of an heart attack. Zhan was used to this kind of attention and he enjoyed it.

He walked slowly, throwing that glance at them, which made their skin burn. They fanned themselves to control the heat emitted by their body. Zhan internally chuckled at their reaction.

His eyes then fell upon a girl who almost looked at him as if she was ready to eat him alive. He winked at her with a slight smirk which made her fall off the chair.

Zhan shook his head as the other employees helped her up. Fanxing just walked behind Zhan without uttering a single word. He was used to this kind of scenario which happens almost everyday.

They then walked to the elevator and reached the 15th floor, which had the CEO's luxurious office.

Zhan walked through the white marbled floor and entered his huge office. He sat on his leap chair and turned it around like a little kid. Fanxing took his seat and looked through a few files.

"Fanxing, what were they discussing about prior to my entry? " Zhan asked leaning on the table.

"Maybe about the business deal that you're planning to enter, Sir. " Fanxing replied.

"Guess, they all are shocked. " Zhan chuckled as he leaned back in his chair.

"I bet they are. " Fanxing whispered to himself.

"Ah? You said something? " Zhan asked as he failed to catch Fanxing's words.

"No, nothing. " Fanxing shrugged his shoulder like an innocent kid.

"But, sir. Why are you doing this? You obviously don't like him. " Fanxing said.

"That's exactly why I'm doing this. " Zhan smirked.

"Ah? What do you mean? " Fanxing asked.

"Just wait and watch, Fanxing. I'll use this deal to destroy him and his company. " Zhan said.

"But, won't we face any loss because of this? If the deal fails, both the companies will lose money. " Fanxing said.

"Don't worry about that. I have my plans. He himself will drop out of this deal, giving away everything to my company. " A wider smirk appeared on Zhan's face.

"But, how? " Fanxing asked.

"Just wait and watch! " Zhan said with a cunning smile.

Fanxing just nodded.

"Shall we go now? Guess he'll be waiting for us. " Zhan said as he got up from his chair and stretched his body.

"I gotta work a bit more hard from now on. " Zhan said as he walked out of his office accompanied by Fanxing.