Chapter 10

'No, I can't let Zhan open the door. If he does, he'll find out that all this was my trick as I had the spare keys of his room. '

Without having a second thought, Yibo immediately held Zhan's waist and pulled him back and this time *ding dong* the crash was even harder.

Zhan's eyes almost popped out when he felt something hard below and something soft above.
His breathing hitched and heat crawled through his skin.

That was when Yibo realised that his hands weren't on Zhan's waist, it instead landed a bit lower.

Yibo gulped when he felt the soft peaches under his hands and so did Zhan.

Zhan's questioning gaze was now fixed on him and his hands were on Yibo's chest sending him a tickling sensation down his tummy.

Yibo was in a dilemma now. He was confused whether he should withdraw his hands or not. If he withdraws it, what reason should he give Zhan for pulling him back and if not what reason should he give him for keeping him in that position.

Zhan's heart raced when he saw Yibo's ear tips which were red.

Yibo somehow gathered some courage and met Zhan's gaze. They both stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before they heard someone knocking on the door.

*knock knock*

They broke the eye contact and looked at the door.

"W-Who's it? " Yibo asked.

"Room service. " There came a sweet voice of a lady from the other side of the door.

'Shit! I guess that lady is here for Zhan. Room service? I think it's her code word. No, I should shove her away. '

"No thanks! " Yibo yelled without even wasting a second.

"But this is my room. " Zhan murmured.

"What? " Yibo turned towards Zhan and their eyes met again and that was when they realised that they were still in the same position.

*ahem* Yibo gave a fake cough.

He slowly moved his hand away from Zhan's body.
"It isn't like what you are thinking. "
Yibo gave him an innocent smile.

Zhan slowly moved his body away from Yibo's, careful enough not to make a contact between their vital organs again.

"I'm not thinking what you are thinking. "
Zhan smiled.

They both stood up and kept a safe distance between them now. They looked at each other and gave a awkward smile.

'Shit! What just happened? Why did he pull me back? I really want to ask but this is soo embarrassing. Ah... I want to bury a hole and hide in there. ' Zhan thought.

'Fuck! Why did he stop me? I want to ask him but guess I can't because of what I did. This stupid hands of mine. Can't they see before touching the right place? ' Yibo blamed his hands.

'Whatever. I know this plan failed but I can't let him go out of the room now. If he does, then I wouldn't have a chance to hack another trick in the future. ' Unfortunately the same thought ran in both their minds.

Zhan took a deep breath before clearing his throat to grab Yibo's attention.

"Ahmm... Yibo... " Zhan called.

Yibo was mentally getting prepared for this conversation.

"Zhan... " Yibo called.

"The room is big... " Zhan said.