Chapter 3

The sun shone brightly on the cold morning. Yibo stirred in his sleep as the rays kissed his cheeks. His lips slightly curled up as he moved in the bed.

He took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes, smiling wide.
'Ah! It's such a gooooood day. '
He thought as he streched his body.

He then streched his hand towards the night stand to grab his cellphone.
He quickly dailed Guo Cheng's number and put the phone on loud speaker.

Guo Cheng answered the call in just two rings.
'Good boy. '
Yibo smiled.

"Y-Yes, sir. " Guo Cheng said.

"Is everything ready? " Yibo asked as he sat up on the bed.

"Yes, everything is ready. " Guo Cheng said.

"Mm. " Yibo said.
"See you in the evening then. "
Saying so, Yibo ended the call.

'Ah! It's going to be soo much funnnnnn! '
Yibo grinned as he got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan came out of the shower with his bathrobe

Xiao Zhan came out of the shower with his bathrobe. Water dripped down from the strands of his hair on to his fair, smooth cheeks, which slowly crept down to his sharp, alluring jawline as it drew it's way along the line.

Zhan took a towel and placed it over his head as he gently ruffled his wet his with it.

He later took out the hair dryer and blowed the hot air to dry his wet hair, dancing to the rhythm of the song his phone was playing until he realised that it wasn't a song, but it was his ringtone.

"Aish! " Zhan shook his head making his hair dance as he reached to his phone which was lying comfortably on the bed.

"Hello, Fanxing. " Zhan answered.

"H-Hello, sir? " Fanxing said.

"What's it? " Zhan asked.

"Hello, sir? I can't here you. " Fanxing said.

"Why? Did you go deaf? " Zhan asked.

"Ah? Hello? Sir, there's some grrrr sound which is covering your voice. I can't hear you properly. " Fanxing said.

"Grrrr sound? "
Zhan turned around only to realise that the hair dryer in his hand wasn't switched off yet when he felt the hot air on his face.

"Aish! " Zhan cursed as he switched it off and threw it on the bed.

"Tell me now. Is everything ready? " Zhan asked.

"Yes, sir. Everything is ready. I called you to inform that. " Fanxing said.

"Good. Will meet you in the evening then. " Saying so Zhan ended the call and threw his mobile on the bed.

"Wait and watch, Wang Yibo. You'll soon witness one of the most beautiful moments of your life. "
Zhan smirked as he untied his bathrobe, which caressed his skin before falling on the floor.
Okay, that wasn't the beautiful moment that he meant.