Chapter 9

Yibo took the elevator to the fifth floor. He walked down the hallway holding the key of the room in his right hand while he dragged his luggage in his left.

"0605, 0705 ahh.... There is 0805... " Yibo said as he walked towards the said room.

He stood in front of the door and confirmed the number.

Yibo then leaned back as his eyes scanned for the room no. 1005, which he thought was Zhan's room.

He chuckled as he slightly shook his head.

"Guess, something big is gonna happen in that room in a few minutes. " Yibo suppressed his laughter as he inserted the keys and turned the knob.

He dragged his luggage in and locked the door. He placed his luggage in the wardrobe, took out his clothes and hanged them neatly. He then jumped on the bed.

"Ah... It's comfortable. "

"But... It's too cold. " Yibo sat up and hugged himself.

"How about getting a hot shower? " He smiled as he pulled a towel and headed towards the bathroom.

He filled the bathtub with hot water which soon swallowed his entire body. Yibo then closed his eyes and decided to rest for a while.

"Are you sure you can manage with him? " Zhan asked Fanxing after he received the keys

"Yes, sir. Don't worry. " Fanxing smiled.

"Hmm. Just come to my room if you can't bare with him. "

"Sure. " Fanxing smiled.

'I have to bare with him all my life... So, let me just start practicing it. ' Fanxing thought as he slightly blushed.

"Okay... I'll get going then. "

"Okay, sir. "

"And... Make sure that everything goes right. "

Fanxing nodded.

Zhan turned around and walked towards the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and he got in. He got off at the 5th floor and hummed a tune as he walked down the hallway...

'Here is 1205... Ah... There is 1105 and 1005... ' Zhan slowed down his pace when he came in front of that room.

'Wang Yibo... Are you having fun in there? ' Zhan laughed.

'A few more minutes... I'll get to watch one of the most beautiful moments of my life. ' Zhan smirked as he resumed his steps.

"0805! There's my room. " Zhan whispered to himself as he walked towards his room.

He inserted the keys and turned the knob. He got in and locked the door.

Without wasting much time, Zhan jumped on the bed and lay flat on it.