Chapter 7

Zhan lowered his head and tried to cover his face using one hand. He tensed internally.

'What the heck? I wanted to create his dating rumors but it looks like I just created my own! ' Zhan wanted to smash his head against the table.

Yibo wasn't any different. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and pretended to wipe his face as he tried to cover it. He slightly turned the chair towards his left so that his face wouldn't be seen outside the windows of the restaurant.

'What the hell happened? I wanted to see his face all over the news tomorrow... Little did I expect that mine will be next to his... ' Yibo wanted to cry.

All he wished was the restaurant to collapse or a thunderstorm hitting those paparazzis and ruining their cameras.

'What am I supposed to do now? ' The same thought ran in both their minds as they glared at their assistants who looked at them innocently.

'I think I gotta spend some money to stop those paparazzis. ' Zhan thought.

'No matter what... I'm ready to even sell Guo Cheng's kidneys to get those photos. ' Yibo thought.

Zhan took a deep breath as he looked at Yibo's face and decided to act normal.

"So, Yibo... How's business going on? " Zhan asked.

Yibo looked at him and a spark ignited in him when he saw his calm face.

"Business? Ah... You know... It's going really very well that it's tiring sometimes. I gotta visit soo many foreign countries. Our partners there are waiting to meet me. " Yibo boosted.

"Oh... That's great. " Zhan said.
He internally cursed him for being such a show off.

"How about you? Everything going well? " Yibo asked.

"Ah... Don't even ask about it. " Zhan said in a low voice.

Yibo beamed with joy thinking that things aren't going fine but his happiness vanished when he saw Zhan smile.

"You know... I don't even know why God loves me soo much. He's just giving me soo much. Guess hard work pays off. Business is going super smooth. " Zhan smiled.

'And it'll soon go even smoother after I acquire your company. ' Zhan internally smirked.

'It's soon gonna be hard... If not I'll make it hard for you... How can I let it slide easily. ' Yibo smirked.

"Ah... By the way, Yibo... I forgot to tell you something. " Zhan said.

"What's it? " Yibo asked.

"I got a call from my business partners in Switzerland yesterday. They said they heard about our business deal. " Zhan said.

Yibo just looked at him and Zhan took that as a signal to continue.

"There's a international business conference which is happening there. So, they invited both of us as it might help our project. " Zhan said.

"So, you want me to go to Switzerland with you? " Yibo raised his brows.

'Why's he acting as if I'm asking him for honeymoon. ' Zhan wanted to smash his head.

"You're wish. I'm not forcing you. " Zhan said.

"Sir, we can go. It'll be awesome! " Guo Cheng said looking at Fanxing who blushed.

"Well... "

"I'm not forcing you, Yibo. It's your wish. I know you are a busy person. It's fine if you can't make it. I'll represent both of us there. " Zhan said.

Yibo smirked looking at Zhan.

"Thanks for your concern, Zhan. But... I'll come with you. " Yibo said.

"Ah? " Zhan was a bit surprised by his answer.
"Oh, well... If you say so... "

"When are we leaving? " Yibo asked.

"2 days later. " Zhan said.

"Okay. " Yibo nodded.
"Make sure that you pack some warm clothes as it'll be too cold there. " Yibo smiled.

'Thanks for the offer, Zhan. Let me play my third game there. '

"Of course. You too, Yibo. " Zhan said.

'Wait and watch how I'll ruin your name in front of all the businessmen there. ' Zhan thought.

"Okay, then. " Yibo stood up.
"I'll meet you at the airport. "

"Sure. " Zhan said as he shook hands with Yibo.

"See ya. " Saying so Yibo walked away followed by Guo Cheng.

"Sir... " Fanxing called Zhan who glared at him.

"Fanxing my boy..... " Zhan smiled.

"I-I'm sorry. " Fanxing stuttered.

"So, you know what to do? " Zhan asked.

"I'll get a hold of them. " Fanxing said.

"What if you fail to do so? " Zhan asked.

"I'll... I'll take the responsibility. I'll make sure that the news don't leak anywhere. I pledge my life. " Fanxing said.

"That's like a good boy. Get it done ASAP. " Zhan patted Fanxing's head and walked away. Fanxing gulped as he followed his boss.

Yibo and Guo Cheng entered the elevator. No sooner did the doors close, Yibo turned towards Guo Cheng who turned away showing his back to Yibo.

"I'll count to 3...
3... 2... "

Guo Cheng was on his knees the next moment.

"I did a grave mistake. Please punish me. " He said.

"Stand. " Yibo commanded as he glared at him.

"Sir... " Guo Cheng whispered.

"What? " Yibo asked.

"Don't look at me like that. I have a weak heart. " Guo Cheng said which earned a smack from Yibo.

"So, you know what you are supposed to do? " Yibo asked.

"I'll make sure to collect all those photos even if it takes my life! " Guo Cheng said.

"Sell your heart, liver, kidney and everything else. If I by chance get to see those pics tomorrow, then... " Yibo said.

"Then? "

"How long are you planning to live? Looks like I'll have to disappoint you. " Yibo smirked.

Guo Cheng gulped as he moved back.
"I-I... I'll get those photos no matter what. "
Saying so he ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened.

Both Fanxing and Guo Cheng managed in getting those photos from the paparazzis for which they had to spend a couple of bundle of notes

Both Fanxing and Guo Cheng managed in getting those photos from the paparazzis for which they had to spend a couple of bundle of notes. But the sea won't be empty if you just take out two buckets of water from it, right? That's what both Yibo and Zhan thought.

But they came up with another evil plan so as to make up to their loss.

'Switzerland... I'm waiting for you... I'm waiting to see how you'll warm up the cold Yibo. ' Zhan thought.

'Switzerland is cold? Don't worry, Zhan. I'll provide you with a good room heater. ' Yibo laughed as he jumped on his bed.