Chapter 14

Yibo's peaceful sleep was disturbed by the continuous buzzing of his phone. He struggled to open his eyes and look at the wall clock. It was still 6:30 in the morning.

"Who the hell dare disturb my sleep? " He frowned as he grabbed his phone.

"1050 notifications? What the heck? " His brows furrowed as he sat up on the bed.

He opened one of the text messages that he had received and saw a link to a news article which had his and Zhan's photo as thumbnail.

"What's going on? " Yibo whispered as he clicked on the link, but the article that popped out gave him the shock of his life.

" 'WANG YIBO IS SINGLE BECAUSE HIS LITTLE BROTHER IS NOT CAPABLE' SAYS XIAO ZHAN. "

Yibo's eyes almost popped out of it's socket, his breath hid in his lungs and the saliva got stuck in his throat which almost choked him to death.

"What the fuck? " Yibo yelled as he scrolled down the article.

"I--- I... Wang Yibo... WHAT? " He was surprised beyond words.

"I'm not capable?! What the actual fuck????? "

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! "

"Says XIAO ZHAN? " Yibo's breathing was now heavy as he fumed with anger.

"Fuck you Xiao Zhan! How dare you do this? " Yibo threw his phone aside and ran a hand through his hair.

"I didn't expect this from you! " Yibo said under his breath.

"Let me show you who the real man is! " Yibo said in a cold voice as he glared at a photo frame that was hung on the wall in a corner.

"I'm not capable? Pfft. Zhan, let me show you my capability today. Hope you have the strength to handle it. " Yibo smirked as he dialled Guo Cheng's number.

"Sir, what should I do now? " Guo Cheng asked.

"Stay calm and composed. Don't let the anxiety dance on your face. The person who's responsible for this will take care of this. " Yibo hung up the call.

'Guess you wanted to push me down the pit, but it's sad how you fell into the pit that you dug. ' Yibo shook his head as he dialled Zhan's number.

"H-Hello~" Yibo wanted to laugh when he heard Zhan's shaky voice. But, he refrained himself.

"At your office at sharp 10. " Yibo spoke.

"Haha... Yibo... I'm actually b-bus---- "

"Don't you think we have soo much to speak, Xiao Zhan? " Yibo asked in a cold voice.

'Yes, we got so much to speak. ' Yibo smirked.

"Ha ha ha... " Zhan gave a nervous chuckle.

"Sharp 10. " With that said Yibo ended the call.

'Let me teach you how to put the pen into the cap. ' Yibo gave a wider smirk as he headed towards the bathroom.

Zhan almost wanted to cry. He threw the blanket off the bed and kicked it like a kid.

"Fanxing! How I wish this blanket was you. " He yelled as he stamped all over the poor blanket.

"I'm doomed! " Zhan said in despair.

"What will Yibo do? " His heart raced as a few perverted thoughts ran in his brain.

"Aish! Shit... He wouldn't go to that level. Ha ha ha... Yes... He wouldn't! " Zhan almost cried.

"You evil Fanxing! You asshole! You dumb brat! How dare you switch off your phone? Don't you know that I have your mother's number? Remember, if I'm doomed, even you're doomed! " Zhan yelled as he dialled Fanxing's mother's number.