Chapter 19

To: ZhanZhan
Message: Mr. Xiao, there's a new project...

"No, this won't do. "

Yibo deleted the entire thing and started typing again.

To: ZhanZhan
Message: I think we have to speak

"No! Wang Yibo, what the fuck are you doing? "

Yibo threw his phone aside as he laid flat on the bed. But it just took half a minute for him to grab his phone again.

To: ZhanZhan
Message: Brother has set up a new project. He wants us

"'Us? ' No! That's wrong! "
Yibo shook his head as he deleted the text.

To: ZhanZhan
Message: Pack your luggage and get ready

"For what? "
Yibo questioned himself as he deleted it again.

"Shit! Wang Yibo! Be professional. This is a business deal and not a damn date. Why are you acting like a teenager is love? "

Yibo shook his head and took a deep breath as he tried to ease his heart.

"Professional! Be professional, okay? "
He said to himself and started typing again.

To: ZhanZhan
Message: New project. Rural Development. We'll leave the day after tomorrow. 2-3 days. Pack your luggage. I'll be waiting for you.

"I think this is right. Professional. " Yibo gave a proud smile.

"But wait! 'I'll be waiting for you? ' Why did I type that? Ah... Maybe my mind was elsewhere. I didn't do that purposely. It was a mistake. Let me delete it. "

Yibo wanted to delete it, but his fingers had other plans so they instead hit the send button.

"What the fuck?! "
Yibo yelled with his widened eyes as the message got delivered.

His heart raced like crazy and throwing the phone aside he hid under the blanket as if he was trying to save himself from embarrassment.

"What have you done, Yibo? " He asked as he tried to stabilise his breathing.

"Will he reply? What if he don't? I'll be soo embarrassed then. Aish! What have I done? Was that sentence even necessary? Well, that was a mistake though. " Yibo tried to convince himself that it was a mistake.

He tried to fill his lungs with some good amount of oxygen when his phone beeped. Forgetting to let out his breath he pushed the blanket aside and grabbed his phone.

New Message
From: ZhanZhan

Looking at the notification he choked on his breath.

"Yibo! Do you want some water? " Haikuan yelled from the living room. He for sure knew what his brother was going through.

Yibo just ignored him as he tried to calm down a bit. Several thoughts ran in his mind which included Zhan calling him a 'weirdo' for sending such a text but his heart danced inside his chest when he read Zhan's message.

His lips almost touched his ears and one could count all the 32 teeth in his mouth. His eyes now seemed like a mere line and his face was almost the color of a ripe tomato.

New Message
From: ZhanZhan
Message: Okay... I'll be waiting for you.

"He said he'll be waiting for me! " Yibo jumped on his bed and that was when he realised what he was actually doing.