Chapter 2

Zhan and Yibo soon settled on the couch with a few papers and files in both their hands.

Fanxing and Guo Cheng stood behind the couch, eyeing each of their bosses.

Yibo and Zhan looked at each other and flashed a smile, which was faker than the word fake.

'Why's he sitting soo close to me? Aish! ' Zhan internally cursed when Yibo's hot body brushed against his as he bent over to take a file lying on the table in front of them.

'Yes! He's feeling uncomfortable now. That was my intention. ' Yibo smirked as he flipped through the pages in the file.

"Mm... Shall we start? " Yibo said as he turned to face Zhan.

"Ah? Start what? " Zhan asked with a raised brow.

"To discuss about the contract. What else? " Yibo asked.

"Ah... Okay... Let's start. " Zhan nodded with a smile.

"So, let's come up---- "

"Hey, Fanxing. Why are you standing? " Yibo's sentence was cut off as Zhan turned around to face his PA.

"Ah? What? " Fanxing asked in a confused tone.

"Come and sit. Doesn't your legs hurt? " Zhan looked at Fanxing and gave a cue with his beautiful almond eyes and perfectly arched brows.

"Ah... Okay... " Fanxing caught what exactly his boss meant and nodded.
He slowly walked over to the sofa chair and sat there. Zhan flashed him a smile and then turned to face Yibo who was looking at him with a questioning expression on his face.

"Well, Mr. Wang Yibo, I never make my PA stand. He's just like a little brother to me. " Zhan said as he looked at Fanxing with a smile. Fanxing looked at him and smiled back with an understanding nod.

"People may say CEOs have attitude and stuff, but, I'm not like that. I'm very down to earth. I treat everyone equally. I'm not complimenting mysel----"

"Guo Cheng, how many times should I tell you to not do that. " Zhan's sentence was cut off as Yibo looked at Guo Cheng with a tired expression on his face.

"Ah? What did I do? " Guo Cheng was puzzled.

"How many times should I tell you to stop treating me like? " Yibo asked.

"L-Like what? " Guo Cheng wasn't stupid, but he was just a little bit slow in catching up with things.

'This stupid PA of mine! ' Yibo sighed and cursed internally.

"Come and sit. Why are you standing? I always tell you not to stand, but you never listen. " Yibo dramatically shook his head.

"B-But, you don't like me slacki---- "

"Aish! My boy, look how obedient you are. You always do this. You never sit even when I ask you to. You need not respect me soo much. " Yibo gave a fake chuckle as he smashed Guo Cheng's hand and gave him a short glare to ask him to act along.

"Ah... That's fine, Sir. I'm your PA. How can I sit and slack off when you're working soo hard. I'll stand like this and support you and help you lessen your burdens. " Guo Cheng gave a proud smile as he finally understood what Yibo meant.

"You melt my heart. Such a hard working PA I have, right, Mr. Xiao Zhan? " Yibo turned to face Zhan who was looking at the drama with his raised brows and mouth slightly agape.

"Huh?... Ah... Well, you surely do. " Zhan gave him a wide smile.

'Shit! Why did this Fanxing come and sit as soon as I called him? Such an idiot he is. ' Zhan glared at Fanxing who gave him a nervous smile.