Chapter 31

"So, does any one object? "
Yuchen looked at the members.

"No, we have no objections. I think this is the right thing to do. " A member spoke.

"Good. Then, from now on--- "

Even before he could complete his sentence, the closed door of the meeting hall banged open, earning the attention of the mass.

Everyone turned towards the door. Yuchen too ran to see who it was but Zhan still sat there without moving an inch.

"Who is it? How dare you open the doo--- "
Yuchen's words got stuck in his throat when he saw who it actually was.

White shirt, black suit with jet black pants and shining black shoes. Hands in pocket with a deadly smirk on the most handsome face, the CEO of Wang Groups, Wang Yibo, accompanied by his assistant Guo Cheng and 3 well built men dressed in complete black walken in slowly.

The entire hall fell into dead silence, not sure whether they should believe their eyes or not.

Yuchen's face turned pale while he took a few steps back.

"I. OBJECT. "
Came that cold voice from the man standing in front of him who was now emitting a deadly aura. Wait! He was dead already, wasn't he?

"You--- You--- "
Yuchen stumbled back, his eyes wide open while his shaky hands pointed at Yibo.

"Me? "
Yibo raised his brow.

"Weren't y-you dead? "
Yuchen stammered.

"Oh, right! I was dead, wasn't I? "
Yibo asked with an amused expression.
"How did I revive? "

"Ah! " There came a long sigh from the person who was silent all this while.
Yuchen turned around and swallowed hard.

"Shall we cut this drama now? "
Zhan lifted his head with a wide smirk on his face.
He pushed the chair back and crossed his leg with his hands crossed against his chest as he slowly turned around to face Yuchen.

"What an entry, my love! "
Zhan winked at Yibo.

"You liked it? "
Yibo asked with a raised brow.

"It was hot! Just like you! "
Zhan flashed a flirty smile while Fanxing who was standing at the corner chuckled.

"Ah! Right! Cao Yuchen, the CEO of Cao Industries! You were saying something, weren't you? Why don't you continue? "
Zhan smirked.

"You--- What are you guys... You--- You both! "

"Mm? What is it? "
Yibo said as he walked past Yuchen. Guo Cheng quickly hurried over, grabbed a chair and placed it next to Zhan's so that Yibo can take his seat.

"And you all... "
Yibo crossed his legs and looked at the members in front of him.

"S-Sir... "

"Who on earth asked you guys to come here? "
That cold stern voice seeped through the bones of the members and if looks could kill, they all would have been dead by now.

"It was your best friend, my future brother in law, the CEO of Cao Industries who wanted to take care of Wang and Xiao Groups, Cao Yuchen. "
Zhan said looking at Yuchen with a wide smile on his face.
"Right, my future brother in law? "

"W-What are you t-two up to? "
Yuchen took a few more steps back but he had no where to go as Yibo's men had blocked the door.

"Mm. I wonder what? What's it, sweetheart? "
Yibo asked Zhan.

"I don't know, honey. This elder here should advice us. "
Zhan said to Yibo.

"Can you please stop this PDA! "
A grumpy voice floated into the room.