Chapter 20

Yibo laid flat on the bed as he stared at his phone screen studying the details in the mail that Guo Cheng had sent him. His brows furrowed as his hand curled into a fist.

'Smart play. '
Yibo smirked as he sat up and leaned against the headboard.

He then dialled Guo Cheng's number.

"Yes, sir. "
Guo Cheng spoke.

Yibo explained him the details and about what has to be done.

"Turn the tables. "
Yibo smirked.

"I got that. "
A rare confidence could be sensed in Guo Cheng's tone.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you then. Get it done as soon as possible. "
With that said Yibo ended the call.

Yibo laid back with a wide smirk on his face and that's when he remembered that he has to pack his luggage. He'll be busy the following day as he had to attend some business meets so he probably can't pack all the stuff in the short time.

He lazily got up and headed towards the closet but was surprised when he saw his luggage already packed.

"Ge! " Yibo yelled as he walked out of the room.

"What? " Haikuan asked with his hands crossed against his chest.

"Did you pack my luggage? "

"I'm not your servent. "
Haikuan said.

"Then who did? "

"I asked the maids to. "
Haikuan shrugged.

"Why? "

"Were you planning to go there naked? Well, you can do that once you go there. "
Haikuan shrugged.

"What? "
Blush rose up Yibo's face and his ear tips turned red.

"I... I didn't mean that... I... I asked you... No... I mean... I could have packed them. "
Yibo stuttered.

"I thought of lending you a helping hand. I know that you'll be busy tomorrow so I asked the maids to pack them. Moreover, I want this project to be a success, nothing more nothing less. So, I want my brother to look presentable, which he's always. "
Haikuan smiled but deep down his heart he was actually laughing hard as his intention was entirely different.

'Liar! ' Yibo mentally cursed when he noticed Haikuan trying hard to supress his laughter.

He then turned around and walked back to his room and jumped on his bed. He stared at the blank ceiling, his heart racing hard and a smile fighting with his adamant lips.

He sighed softly as he failed to fight back, letting that smile take over.
He closed his eyes and was soon in the dreamland.