Chapter 12

Zhan returned home and was warmly welcomed by his dear Lu jie.

"How was the trip, A-Zhan? " Lu asked as she dragged him to the couch.

"Jie, it wasn't a trip. It was a business conference. " Zhan said.

"Okay. So, how was the conference? " Lu asked.

"It was good, jie. Got some contracts. Need to go through them and see if we can extend our company overseas. " Zhan said with a smile.

"That's great, A-Zhan. " Lu cheered for her brother.

"Okay, now go freshen up and come. I have cooked your favorite meal. Let's dine together. " Lu said and Zhan excitedly nodded his head like a small kid.

He walked in to his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

'Ah... This feels good. ' He thought as he rolled on his bed and that was when the images of a certain someone played in his mind.

He sat up on the bed and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath before proceeding towards the nightstand. He pulled out the last drawer and his eyes fell upon the photos that was stored in there.

He took out the photos and started looking at them with his tear filled eyes.

'No, I can't let my heart waver. I can't forget what I'm after. It's just hate. I hate him! ' He thought as his fingers traced through the picture in his hand.

"Don't worry. I'll get my revenge. " He said looking at the picture in his hand as he wiped his tears. He placed back the photos in the drawer and headed towards the bathroom to have a quick shower.

"Let the unnecessary thoughts and imaginations slip off my mind along with this water. " He said as he brushed his hair with his hands under the shower.

"Wang Yibo! Wait and watch! You'll see what Xiao Zhan is capable of! " He said as he applied the shower gel all over his soft skin.

It wasn't that he wanted to, but it was quite unfortunate for him that no matter how much he tried, the image of a certain someone's certain something kept appearing in his mind whenever he closed his eyes.

He unconsciously gulped and shook his head.
"Ah! This is soo frustrating! "
He held his hair and tried to take the image off his brain.

"But, why was it soo big? "
Trust me, he wasn't curious or something like that. It was just his knowledge about physics and mathematics that helped him see the length and visually measure the thickness.

"No! You damn thing! If I see you again I'll for sure cut you off! " Zhan cursed his imagination.

He tried thinking about something else so as to stop his mind from wandering around someone else's asset.

He got off the shower and wore a tee and pyjama. He then rushed to the dinning hall where Lu and Cheng were waiting for him.

Cheng rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Zhan.

"Be careful, Cheng. You're eyeballs may get stuck in your brain. " Zhan chuckled as he took a seat next to Cheng. Lu served them the food.

"I'm afraid that something else is stuck in your butt my now. " Cheng scoffed.

"What? " Zhan looked at him with a raised brow as he took a sip of water from the glass.

"How was your honeymoon? "
Zhan spit the water on Cheng's face when he heard what he said.

"Disgusting! " Cheng rose from his seat and brushed his clothes.

"Not as disgusting as the thing that you just said. " Zhan said.