Chapter TWENTY: The Sin

Honey Sinclaire

Archer wastes no time, kissing you with such blazing intensity, you feel every nerve in your system responding to his roving touch, your hands slide beneath the casual, fitted white t-shirts he wears. Hard earned, smooth muscles greet your palms, tensing at your exploratory strokes..

He reaches over his shoulder, grabbing the shirt at the back of his neck and pulling it up over his head as your eyes travel down, drinking in his picturesque tattoos and rippling physique..

"Oh.. Lord.." you groan appreciatively, as the throbbing at the apex of your thighs intensifies..

"Yeah, you like it?" He eyes you intently as you lean forward, bringing your lips to his inked chest, tracing kisses along the outlines..

"Very much.." Your tongue darts out to taste the salty sweetness of his tattooed skin..

He groans, "God damn, Honey.." and the room spins as he flips you over, pinning your back to the bed.. Your breathing is shallow by the time he pulls back from another ravaging kiss..
His eyes glimmer mischievously as he begins to move his mouth down your body..

Kissing along your collarbone.. Over your breasts..
You gasp as his tongue finds its way beneath your shirt and swirls around one of your peaking nipples.. Then the other..

But he doesn't linger there, moving lower still.. Kissing over your rib cage.. Your belly button..

His Hands never-ceasing their onslaught of sensation, all the while stroking and caressing all the right places..

"Oh.. Archie please.." You plead, clamping your eyes shut as you throw your head back onto the pillows, feeling your self winding tighter and tighter like a spring.. He's driving you crazy.. Teasing you..

"You want me, baby?" He asks, slowly sliding your shorts and panties down your legs in a smooth, language motion..

"Mmmhmmm.." You moan, breath shortening by the second..

His fingertips lightly brushing back up to your calves before his hands freeze and his voice commands you, gravelly and heavy with authority..
"I need to hear you say it, Honey.."

Excitement tingles within your wetness as you plead through panting breaths..
"Yes.. Yes!.. I want you.. Archie, I need you.. Please!"
You have never begged for sex before.. But you have experienced what this man can do with his tongue and you want more.. So much more..

He doesn't make you wait any longer, bending to slip his tongue inside you, then slowly gliding upward expertly between your silken folds to toy with your swollen, sensitive rosebud..

"OH!" You cry out as your legs jerk at first contact.. The pleasure enraptures you, blanketing your mind as he wraps his burly arms around your thighs, pulling you further into his mouth, pushing his tongue deeper with each lap..

"Mmhh, my sweet Honey.." He groans wantonly, as if you are the most delicious thing he's ever tasted and jolts of electricity surge like currents through your entire body at the way he breathes pure passion into they way he speaks your name, the way he grips you in his powerful hold..

Your breath huffs out in short pants, fast and hard, and you begin to see shimmering sparkles exploding behind your closed eyelids.. Violent shudders wrack your petite frame as you feel the volcanic crescendo rising deep within you..

You're so close, seconds from screaming his name when.. He stops..

Pulling back he looks up at you, a satisfied smile on his lips, along with the glisten of your nectar.. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand..