SC#3 (MAXIMO)

LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER

MARQUIS XAVIUS MORRIS ZALDUQUE'S POINT OF VIEW

I WAS reading a study case when I heard the door opened.

I didn't bother to look because I'm expecting it to be Jedesviah since I have no schedule during at this hour.

"Good morning po, ikaw po ba si Dr. Yael Villarama?" I heard a woman's voice.

I didn't use my energy to answer her stupid question, hindi ba niya nabasa ang pangalan na nasa taas ng pintuan?

"Excuse me po," she keeps on catching my attention but I didn't bother to face her.

"You're in the wrong office." I replied.

I put the papers on the shelves and licked my lower lips before deciding to face her.

"Nako, pasensya na p——" She was cut off guard when she saw my eyes. I was wearing a mask so it will be difficult for her to see my whole face.

I remained my posture, I didn't let her notice that I was cut off guard too when I saw her eyes.

She has a tanned skin that made her looks shining because of the reflection of light, a round eyes and soft brows. Hindi katangusan ang kanyang ilong ngunit sapat na para makahinga siya ng maayos.

She also has a thick lips that looks really luscious.

"Actually, you're in a right office." I want to punch myself when I unconsciously utter those words.

Nangunot ang kanyang noo at tila naguguluhang tumingin sa akin, "Po?" Tanong niya.

I removed my mask and to my surprise, her jaw literally dropped. She was looking at me with amusement in her eyes and I think that she wasn't aware of that.

"Dr. Villarama is on leave. He asked me to taka care of his patients while he's away." Palusot ko, it was a lie.

That freaking doctor is on the cafeteria while eating lunch.

I sit on my swivel chair and crossed my legs, I want her to be intimidated.

If anyone can see what I'm doing right now, they can tell that I'm seducing this woman.

And she has no idea of what I'm doing.

"Take a seat," Iminuwestro ko ang upuan sa tapat ng table.

Naupo naman siya, "What's your name?" I asked her not for check up purpose but I want to hear if it's suitable in her.

"Pilar po." She replied.

"I'm not your neighbor, don't give me your nickname. I'm asking for your full and real name." I corrected her.

I want to smile but I can't, she looks intimidated by my aura.

"Philipina Larisa Dela Torre po." She stated, napatango-tango ako.

I licked my lower lips and let her see it. I can't help but to smirk when I saw her gulped several times.