Chapter 12: We're not?

"So you said you wanted to do something fun today. What are we going to do?" I asked Kian.

"Well is there anything on your list that you'd like to do?" Kian asked.

I merely shrugged in response.

"But seriously, what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"Are you an option?" I joked.

"Anytime you want m'lady," he replied in a weird accent, causing me to laugh. "But considering you just rejected me sexually, no, I'm not an option."

I laughed and he laughed along with me.

"But there is something on my list that I kinda wanna do..."

"What is it?"

"I kind of wanna egg my school or something. Because I hated every second of being in that hellhole."

Kian bursted out into an obnoxiously loud fit of laughter.

"What the hell?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm not laughing at you, don't worry! It just brought back an awesome memory."

I smiled at him. "Tell me the story! I wanna know!"

He giggled at my enthusiasm.

"Well uh... when I was in middle school, I got kicked out of the school dance for no good reason, so I went to my best friend, Sam's house and we decided to egg the school...during the dance...while everyone was still in there."

"Oh my gosh that's awesome! Who knew my little sweetheart could be so badass?"

"Ha ha very funny."

"I'm kidding," I told him as I lightly pushed his shoulder. "Did you guys get caught?!"

"Surprisingly...no. That was the best part of it all!"

"That is gold!" I exclaimed. "That is actually the best story I've ever heard."

"Thanks. But Gracie?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you wanna do that? I mean... just because I didn't get caught doesn't mean that you won't"

I rolled my eyes. "I honestly don't give a damn whether I get caught or not. I just really want to egg that place."

"Well in that case..." he stated as he quickly ran out the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

~*~

Kian returned to the hotel about an hour later with some guy. As soon as he laid eyes on me, he smirked at me and I awkwardly allowed him in.

"Who's the dude?" I asked Kian as I shut the door.

"This," Kian stated as he gestured toward his friend. "Is my amazing, best friend Sam."

"Oh, is this the one who helped you egg your school?" I asked excitedly.

"That's right," Sam confirmed.

Sam smirked at me as he walked closer. He held out his hand and I quickly shook it. He gave my hand a quick squeeze before letting go.

"Sam Pottorff," he introduced himself.

"Gracie Folkner," I stated in response.

I silently scolded myself for accidentally saying the nickname Kian gave to me. I quickly glanced at Kian and his eyebrows were raised in surprise at my use of my nickname.

"Well Gracie, can I ask you a quick favor?" Sam asked, staring straight into my eyes.

"Uh...depends," I replied confused.