•Preface•

"Welp, looks like you lost adora" Lonnie smirked. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink. "Yeah because you cheated" I shot her a glare. She laughed and sat next to me. "Awe c'mon! You know I play dirty" she opened a beer and took a long sip from it. Shes gonna be on my ass about this tomorrow. I don't even see the big deal about it. "Time for the consequences!" Shouted connor. I rolled my eyes once more and put my drink down. I folded my arms and waited for them to get this shit over with. "Hmm lets see..." Lonnie bit on her lip as she looked around the room. "Lonnie, hurry up. I don't have time for your shit" I snap at her. Is it obvious that I was upset about losing the stupid bet AND her and her friends being a bunch of little shits?

"Alright alright!...You see that cheerleader over there?"

I looked in the direction she was looking and saw a tanned skin girl. She had cat ears, a long black tail and heterochromical eyes. One turquoise and the other amber. She had her cheer outfit on, which made her curves stand out, and her slightly short hair in a ponytail. She was..cute.

"Yeah. What about her?" I ask, my arms still folded.

"I dare you.....to make her fall in love with you. Once she does...break it off"

My eyes widen as the sound of people saying 'ooo' filled my ears. She can't be serious about this. "So you want me to break her heart? No, out of the question!" I stand up and she laughed.

"Are you chickening out?" Caleb snickered making everyone else around us laugh.

I didn't know what to do in that moment. Backing down from a bet or dare, especially one that Lonnie and her friends give you, is a big deal around here. I didn't want to be seem as weak...but I also didn't want to be seen as heartless.

I huffed and looked at the girl from the corner of my eye. "I'm not chickening out. As a matter or fact...I'll do it" I glare at them.

Everyone cheered. I looked back over at the girl and...I couldn't help but feel guilty.
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-